Finally got a vid done of my zorst......

Sarnie

Set light to anything yet with your flame throwers? :p

Yeah, the bonnets of chavmobiles that get too close :lol:flame.gif:lol:

oh Sarnie, and there I was thinking you would be leaving everything standing and then you admit to the boy racers getting within reach - tut tut ;):lol: .

:lol::boxing::thumbs: the truth is out B)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Set light to anything yet with your flame throwers? :p

Yeah, the bonnets of chavmobiles that get too close :lol:flame.gif:lol:

oh Sarnie, and there I was thinking you would be leaving everything standing and then you admit to the boy racers getting within reach - tut tut ;):lol: .

When at traffic lights ;):lol:

Sounds ace that Sarnie!

Got any other performance mods on the shopping list?

Erm not really. Maybe a Gruppe-M intake but thats it, I don't really want to take it away from standard spec......

I am on the look out for a set of silver callisto's so I can change them for the Titanium ones now and then....... :blush:

Sounds ace that Sarnie!

Got any other performance mods on the shopping list?

Erm not really. Maybe a Gruppe-M intake but thats it, I don't really want to take it away from standard spec......

I am on the look out for a set of silver callisto's so I can change them for the Titanium ones now and then....... :blush:

Nice, i guess its quick enough. The Gruppe M should give you a better engine note i guess.

and how many dBs does this produce?

I've not measured it myself but I know of a car with the same set up that was recorded at 125 dbs. Not sure how they measured it though :bose:

With a dB meter. There is a vid of my car with one at the exhausts. I'd have to get it rigged up for drivebys for a laugh!

Car sounds ace Liam. Loving the flames, that does it for me!

and how many dBs does this produce?

I've not measured it myself but I know of a car with the same set up that was recorded at 125 dbs. Not sure how they measured it though :bose:

With a dB meter. There is a vid of my car with one at the exhausts. I'd have to get it rigged up for drivebys for a laugh!

Car sounds ace Liam. Loving the flames, that does it for me!

I know they would use a db meter :doh: Just, I'm not sure actually how it was measured e.g a couple of inches away from the tail pipes, at what revs, drive by? full chat? etc etc :)

awesome sarnie, Nice tunnel you found for extra reverb :scare:B):teeth:

Cheers, it's my own personal tunnell ;):lol:

Yea I've got one of them. Called it the Port Tunnel. Runs for 5.6km. For now I've let them toll it and use it mostly for trucks traveling from the port to the motorway ring road. :p