Merry Christmas

The Bodyman

lol, someones got to be first! my local Tesco have started the Christmas songs on repeat... god I hate that Fairytale of New York song :dry:

Omfg I thought I was alone, ...I'm adding you to my friends list right now as anyone who hates that song is my friend.

Can't stand hearing that dribbling drunk babbling song. :rant::lol:

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL. :D

lol, someones got to be first! my local Tesco have started the Christmas songs on repeat... god I hate that Fairytale of New York song :dry:

Omfg I thought I was alone, ...I'm adding you to my friends list right now as anyone who hates that song is my friend.

+2

I fecking hate that song!! Stupid mumbling fool!!

• Like 1

+2

I fecking hate that song!! Stupid mumbling fool!!

If I could I'd double like your post. :lol:;)

• Like 1

Surely she was only ever average at best. Bit of a walrus these days

Ahh yes I forgot, ...everyone on the internet only dates supermodels. :dry::lol:

True she has put on some weight these days but still (in my eyes) not a bad looking woman at all. I mean there will always be someone better looking, sexier, younger etc etc but sometimes you just have to take what you can get. :D

• Like 1