HELP!! driving home the eml-slip light or traction control light and abs lights come on

Y23DRH

hopefully some one can help me with my problem with my 2005 vq35de gt roadster 350z

OK couple of weeks ago both my key fobs un-synced them selves now sorted and working again new keys had to be ordered and programed to the car

few days latter the car battery went flat so new battery from Nissan was ordered and fitted thats that problem solved

not sure if the new problem would be anything to do with new battery been fitted but thought i would mention just in case

yesterday whilst driving home the eml-slip light or traction control light and abs lights come on

car wont go over 16mph in any gear and wont rev past 1000rpm in any gear

if i kill the ignition and start the car problem goes away but then quickly comes back about 15 to 20 seconds later

any ideas what could be causing this problem

any help would be very much appreciated

As above ^^

Happened to me once few months back, quick key off and start up again will temporary fix it but luckily mine only happened once and the EML light stayed there. Plugged in an OBD reader and the code pointed it to throttle body sensor. I did the pedal dance to reset my ECU and throttle position. Since then, this never happens again.

I would strongly suggest that you check the fault code first before resetting your ECU.

We found 3 codes

P1274

Are /fuel sensor 1 (bank one) rich condition

P1283

Air fuel sensor 1 (bank 2)

P2138

Wrong acceltor peddle position sensor rationality singnal

I have done the ecu reset and peddle learning and also throttle learning etc

Seems to be working fine now but I would imagine that there is a part that still needs replacing etc

These codes get lots of hits on a google search of the forum, might be worth reading. Paste the below into google search and have a look through.

site:350z-uk.com p1283

site:350z-uk.com p2138

site:350z-uk.com p1274

Good luck

• 3 months later...