Jap & German wash day

chirag1988

My cousin came over yesterday in his E46 330d and we had a bit of fun washing both cars - here's some pics for your leisure :)

Before we started

IMAG0129.jpg

Comparing my wheels to his using Iron X!

IMAG0130.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

Snowfoam

IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

Did a shampoo afterwards and the final outcome below - didn't have time to wax this time round

IMAG0138.jpg

IMAG0140.jpg

IMAG0143.jpg

IMAG0145.jpg

IMAG0148.jpg

IMAG0146.jpg

Some Instagram editing

IMG_20151206_194013.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks for the comments guys, yeah my cousins beemer is bagged and looks awesome when slammed and when driving low. He's done a hybrid turbo conversion and that car can shift I tell you! Absolutely love the chargespeed rear end on mine, first time washing her since I had the bumper sprayed and fitted and she looks amazing if I don't say so myself :p next up I'm looking at some decent wheels to try and finish off the look..."famous last words" :lol:

• Like 1

Looks great man , ya a nice set of wheels will complete the package :)

Currently looking into XXR 527 in 18s ;)

Nice ..... I think you will have to go super wide to get that aggressive look with 18" ...... Also consider the enkie rpf1..... i think thats what they're called :)

Thanks man, just had a look at the Enkei's and I'm not too keen on that design. I was in between the XXR 527 and 530, but I've seen quite a few with similar design to the 530 but not many with 527 so gonna go for those. Love the concave style ;)

• Like 1

Just googled those XXR 527's Chirag. They do look very nice.

Definitely would need to be wide though as Josh said, ...with fat tyres too imo. B):D

I'm a complete noob when it comes to wheels and fitments, so will go down to the supplier who fortunately for me is local so can do some test fits to see what works best :)

• 2 weeks later...

Lovely looking Z'd mate! 😃 Can I ask what front lip you have fitted?

If Chirag doesn't get back to you on that maybe worth having a good read of his build thread as it's probably in there. ;)

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/86570-chirag1988s-build-thread-i-needed-new-tyres-sopage-11/

Welcome aboard btw. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Lovely looking Z'd mate! 😃 Can I ask what front lip you have fitted?

If Chirag doesn't get back to you on that maybe worth having a good read of his build thread as it's probably in there. ;)

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/86570-chirag1988s-build-thread-i-needed-new-tyres-sopage-11/

Welcome aboard btw. :thumbs:

Many thanks mate!

• Like 1