What a video what a place

nissanman312

Great video, fantastic cars and a good winner. Personally I love the gt4 and the mclaren.

Made me chuckle though we we have driven many of those same roads and stopped at some of those petrol stations. I absolutely love Scotland and can't wait to go back. After a euro join of course :)

As you say Will a lot of familiar roads and all that does is want me to go back, again, again, again...... :D

So many great cars there - spoilt for choice, but although I have never driven any of them from that review by the drivers/testers at the conclusion who have that opportunity (damn them :lol: ), the GT4 Cayman is the one to have with Porsche having focused on the driving experience rather than looks outright speed or dare I say those with bottomless pockets.

And I have to say I was minded to take a serious look at Cupra 280 that earned praise in this review before i saw the feedback about awful dealer experience and when buying a new car that is a factor in my book never mind the nearest dealer was about 50 miles away and at the time did not have a demo to try!