What a muppet!!!!

GC350z

Got up this morning bright and early (ish). Drove to work. Got my first of many coffees. Sat at my desk. Deleted all the mail I cant be bothered reading. Tried to think what I'll do for the day. Thought to myself "hmmm, I haven't cleaned up my desk in a year."

As I chuckled to myself at the thought of tidying up my desk I realised I have today off. :headhurt:

Now thats funny!! :lol: Best bit is, youre now up bright and relatively early to make the most of the day ;)

I'll make the most of it but it wont be productive. :teeth: Now home. More coffee. Going to spend the day doing what I should on a day off minus the sleep in that is. Playing poker online, watching Top Gear re-runs and downloaded movies I didn't get time to watch over the last month.

:lol: Thanks for sharing. I've just finished my tax return so it sounds as if you are having a better day than I am so far!

Thanks Jim, had forgotten my tax return, must get it done, spend most of the year looking after others tax and accounts and forget your own.

Got up this morning bright and early (ish). Drove to work. Got my first of many coffees. Sat at my desk. Deleted all the mail I cant be bothered reading. Tried to think what I'll do for the day. Thought to myself "hmmm, I haven't cleaned up my desk in a year."

As I chuckled to myself at the thought of tidying up my desk I realised I have today off. :headhurt:

Derrrrrrrrr :bangin:

Don't you IT geeks carry loads of gadgets with calenders on or summat??? This guy would never get caught out:

inspector_gadget.jpg

;):lol:

Don't you IT geeks carry loads of gadgets with calenders on or summat??? ;):lol:

Yep, phone, laptop and all that shite all linked to our exchange server but don't use them. My boss is the only one who uses my calendar. Schedules meets for me that I promptly forget about. I usually write the important stuff on my hands and, of course, wash it off. While in the office today I remembered one from 2 or 3 weeks ago that I'm going to pay for this week. Fun. :wacko:

Now back to a day of doing nothing. Was beaten in the poker by trip 6's, watched I am legend and National Treasure 2. Time for another poker tournament. :yahoo:

Don't you IT geeks carry loads of gadgets with calenders on or summat??? ;):lol:

Yep, phone, laptop and all that shite all linked to our exchange server but don't use them. My boss is the only one who uses my calendar. Schedules meets for me that I promptly forget about. I usually write the important stuff on my hands and, of course, wash it off. While in the office today I remembered one from 2 or 3 weeks ago that I'm going to pay for this week. Fun. :wacko:

Now back to a day of doing nothing. Was beaten in the poker by trip 6's, watched I am legend and National Treasure 2. Time for another poker tournament. :yahoo:

Legend any good, Guy?