who would you use to tune a supercharged s2k

nissanman312

Hi guys

My buddy wants to supercharge his s2000 he has been out to see richard at tts his kit looks great however didnt seem so convinced by the mapping side of things

Tdi north have also been recomended to him so he will be speaking to them

can anyone else recomend someone to supercharge and tune the car that understands hondas ??

might be worth saying he will be running the aem ecu

care to back that statement up with some evidence maybe?

Looking forward to seeing a supercharged S2000, always thought it would be about the perfect drivers car - think one would make a great weekend/track car for when we get bored of BMWs.

Yeah I Was thinking the same Richf?

Bad personal experience?

Somthing you have heard?

Edited by nissanman312

I know of him of old, way back from when I was racing drag bikes, unfortunately most of the stuff has long gone along with the forum I frequented and I'm certainly not going to share stories on a public forum but suffice to say I have a long memory and wouldn't choose to spend my money with someone who operates like he does, not when there are plenty of good people out there

I know of him of old, way back from when I was racing drag bikes, unfortunately most of the stuff has long gone along with the forum I frequented and I'm certainly not going to share stories on a public forum but suffice to say I have a long memory and wouldn't choose to spend my money with someone who operates like he does, not when there are plenty of good people out there

Fair enough

Thanks for your thoughts