Chip in headlight - Easy to remove?

GizmoGold

My colleague kindly swung his bike into my car this morning and has left a small scratch on the bumper and a chip in the headlight.

Will the headlight chip be removed with a small bit of polishing/sanding? I know it's tiny, but I just got the car and any new bit of damage stands out like a sore thumb to me.

0iV17mT.jpg

Looks like its polish-able to a good ish condition, why not give it a try. Get a scratch removal kit from Ebay or something similar for the bumper. And you might want to get Mags headlight restorer if the scratch remover doesn't work on the headlight.

Edited by veeg33
  • Like 1

Looks like its polish-able to a good ish condition, why not give it a try. Get a scratch removal kit from Ebay or something similar for the bumper. And you might want to get Mags headlight restorer if the scratch remover doesn't work on the headlight.

Thanks =) I'll get them ordered today

• Like 1

Christ how hard is it to control a bike!

Slap your colleague as well - I'd go mental if someone did that to my car :lol:

I may have been taken aside by my manager to ask me not to call my colleague a c*** when everyone in the office could hear...I think he almost broke down in tears when I told him how much a new one will be if I can't repair it. He also damaged my last car by deciding to stand on the bonnet and I told him if it ever happened again I'd castrate him...guess I better keep my word :D

Edited by GizmoGold

Christ how hard is it to control a bike!

Slap your colleague as well - I'd go mental if someone did that to my car :lol:

I may have been taken aside by my manager to ask me not to call my colleague a c*** when everyone in the office could hear...I think he almost broke down in tears when I told him how much a new one will be if I can't repair it. He also damaged my last car by deciding to stand on the bonnet and I told him if it ever happened again I'd castrate him...guess I better keep my word :D

most people get fluffy dice to hang from the mirror, i guess you're just going to have something a little different dangling from your mirror...
  • Like 1