Mapping?

Kieran_ctr

Hey everyone, may be getting my 350z earlier than I thought :)

Can anyone recommend anyone for mapping on a 350z around West Yorkshire or anywhere not 100miled away? Also it has these mods & was wondering what anyone could tell me what they think it should be pushing after a remap?

Decats,

full miltek system,

inlet plenum spacer

Induction

Also any other modifications anyone recommends that are good as when I get it I'll have a good bit of cash to put on it :) sorry about all the questions I just know evos & Honda :)

RS Tuning is in Leeds, they do up-rev tuning, although as everyone will tell you, get the mods on first then tune after.

This is what they did for my DE, although it's not really about the power it's more the throttle response and drive-ability that improves. Watch it though: when the throttle limitations in 1st and 2nd are lowered or removed you can snap the rear end out much more easily if you aren't careful,

dyno.jpg

Edited by Toon Chris
  • Like 1

Oh yeah defiantly won't get it mapped until I have finished with fitting parts to my engine, anyone know if TDI north do 350z? Would love Paul west to do it!

Richard at RS tuning I avoid after stuff I found out about him from someone who knows him well, won't say much but con artist I'll say!

I went to see him when I had my evo & I noticed he did something trying to con me so I took my car to someone else & i was about to tell him what RS did & the guy said I know what he will of done & got it spot on & said yep he does it all the time to rip people off as he does it to a lot of people & they don't know they are been ripped off!

Oh yeah defiantly won't get it mapped until I have finished with fitting parts to my engine, anyone know if TDI north do 350z? Would love Paul west to do it!

Richard at RS tuning I avoid after stuff I found out about him from someone who knows him well, won't say much but con artist I'll say!

TDI North do UPRev :)

• Like 1

TDI North do UPRev :)

Awesome! I've messaged Paul to get a price thanks mate :)

I'm selling the JWT popcharger intake and going back to the oem box w/panel filter as its supposedly better for performance. It'll only be marginal if any but makes sense when enclosed. JWT is more for noise. Apart from that the car will be booked in with TDI with the same mods - Decats/Stillen Y pipe/Cosworth Panel filter/Exhaust system/Plenum Spacer

Oh and stubby already fitted ;)

Edited by Jay M1988

Well my car has taken a deposit so have until 14th to decide! I'm test driving it Saturday, anyone think going from a supercharged civic type r to what I'm test driving is still a good move? I know it won't be as fast but wonder if anyone else has done s similar thing?

i used to like hot hatches, then i wound up with a coupe and completely fell in love with the form. so when it came time to upgrade i was only looking at other coupes and the zed came out on top for my price range.

you'll know more when you see her in the flesh and take her out for a spin. if your heart doesn't scream yes then i guess it's not the right car for you

There probably is other mapping software, but I haven't seen any, as far as Up-rev is concerned it is very easy to create a generic map for the various upgrades, and just upload them, which I am sure some Up rev tuners do, but there are some that go the extra mile and create a map specifically tailored for the particular car.

• Like 1