MPH Conversion

Matt246

Hi All

I have recently purchased a '03 350Z (FairladyZ) Japanese import. I have had the Km tacho converted to MPH but the it is still showing Km on the circular meter on the dash computer. The values are actually responding to MPH but it still says Km next to it. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could change it?

I will upload some pics once I have given it a good clean (british weather this time of year does not help it look its best).

Thanks

Matt

Just stick a tiny bit of black tape or permenant marker over "k" in "kmh" so now it reads "mh". A lot easier & cheaper

he means the speed readout in the three gauge set in the middle of the dash Ricky.. :)

I just have mine set to outside temp and forget about it :lol:

OOps!

But I have thought of this one in the past & the same thing could be done to this also? (Though you would need to make sure it wont cover any vital info in another mode. Not that anything on it is vital anyway, apart form speed anyway)

yeah, you get used to it. The values are still correct so just ignore the KPH bit. The bit that annoys me is that it still reads km's per litre - but to be honest do I really want to know how many miles i'm getting to the gallon? No thanks!

yeah, you get used to it. The values are still correct so just ignore the KPH bit. The bit that annoys me is that it still reads km's per litre - but to be honest do I really want to know how many miles i'm getting to the gallon? No thanks!

your right nixy.............

if your worried about mpg....................

buy a diesel car...... :teeth:

True, we're doing a house up soon though and neither of us has a car we can get lots of DIY stuff in the back of and even if I could I'm NOT putting tiles and bits of wood in my Z! Might get an old hatchback as a temporary thing and use it if it snows - no road gritting out here!