The Calendar winners!

u2----

luckily a good mix of colours , i wont name my faves as that would be insulting to the others (jay) :p

well done to all that made it in and a big thanks to martinmac for all his effort and hard work :yahoo:

merry christmas everyone B)

Paul

I like all the others too, but these are extra special :p I like Sarnies too, did his not make it in the calender :huh:

luckily a good mix of colours , i wont name my faves as that would be insulting to the others (jay) :p

well done to all that made it in and a big thanks to martinmac for all his effort and hard work :yahoo:

Paul

I like all the others too, but these are extra special :p I like Sarnies too, did his not make it in the calender :huh:

Don't worry Jay, mines in via Tim's pic. Slap bang in the middle with my lights on :yahoo:

Paul

Don't worry Jay, mines in via Tim's pic. Slap bang in the middle with my lights on :yahoo:

Oh yeah,, My cars in there too!! :yahoo::teeth:

Paul

Oh yeah,, My cars in there too!! :yahoo::teeth:

If you look carefully, you can see me giving Tim the V sign out of the window :lol:

To order send me a pm and I will give you my address for cheques. You can also use paypal. The order should be here when I get back from work on 9th of Jan so I will send them out the next day.

Will get the post up for ordering on the 3rd to give you time to sort it out.

I will have the final price by then.

;)