Apple help please?

nixy

I have an iphone and an ipad. One of the features I really liked was that I could take pictures on my phone and they would automatically drop onto my ipad and vice versa - fab! Now for some reason, it only works one way around! If I take pictures with my ipad they go into photostream on my phone but if I take photos on my phone they do not go onto my ipad - the photostream album has vanished! I've checked all the settings, everything is ticked that should be. It's really frustrating as obviously it's my phone that I am out and about with when taking pictures but then they are not on my ipad unless I send them to myself! Has anyone else come across this issue?

So Apple are now saying F***you to people with older iPhones ? We are going to make you buy our latest devices ?

Are you serious or just an Android user? :lol:

iPhone 4 was introduced June 24, 2010. Hardware has evolved A LOT in over 5 years. So did the software. The software takes advantage of the hardware, if this is not capable, you can't use the software... See where I'm going with this? :D

• Like 1

So Apple are now saying F***you to people with older iPhones ? We are going to make you buy our latest devices ?

iPhone 4 was introduced June 24, 2010. Hardware has evolved A LOT in over 5 years. So did the software. The software takes advantage of the hardware, if this is not capable, you can't use the software... See where I'm going with this? :D

Yes and No , I just have an iPhone 4 that is about 3 years old and serves my needs completely fine. I don't feel the need to update just so I can be trendy and have the latest 'must have' device and don't want to be carrying a device the size of a small blackboard around in my pocket. Alll previous updates have applied to it but can I now expect that future ones will not ?

Yes and No , I just have an iPhone 4 that is about 3 years old and serves my needs completely fine. I don't feel the need to update just so I can be trendy and have the latest 'must have' device and don't want to be carrying a device the size of a small blackboard around in my pocket. Alll previous updates have applied to it but can I now expect that future ones will not ?

I'm with you on this one......my iphone does me fine as it is (other than the photo issue obvs) and now I'm out of contract I pay a measly £13 a month for unlimited texts, 1000 minutes and as much data as I can use on a sim only deal but to 'keep up' I need to at least treble that? Forget it, I will just move the photos myself! :lol: