Le Mans 24 - Group Event 18-19th June 2016

monkeybrain1234

Le Mans 24Hr 2016 http://www.24h-lemans.com/en/

So I went to my first Le Mans Trip earlier this year. Had a great time. Sun, Rain, Ferry's, Beer, Wine, Food, V8's, V10's, Camping, BBQ's Friends & of Course Racing. :teeth:

Quite a few others also went from the fourm, met up with some of them in the main square and had a great time.

If others from here are planning on going was thinking we could organise camping pitches close together.

People can do as they want during the day/night, but having our cars/base close by means we could mingle over a beer/BBQ etc. :drunk:

At the moment this is just an idea, would anyone be interested in coming along . . .??

This would not be a Z only meet as I am sure some people would choose not to take there Z. (Just for info I took mine and it all fitted, snuggly but fitted)

l3Kxbxe.jpg

kwc0gMO.jpg

Pit Lane walk on Friday

7Q4xsTg.jpg

Inspecting the Track!! :lol:

Gsb10L8.jpg

Some Random Z Club Members! :stir:

XwkJeYk.jpg

My Z Stickered Up at Ferry Terminal :D

VRDOs1x.jpg

• Like 1

I know it sounds daft, but I think you may be leaving it too late to arrange anything !

I have been 11 years in a row and most people like me who go regularly have already booked especially if they go in groups like most people. I always go in my van but next year it is in the Z Roadster as we are staying at a private site. Good luck with the idea.

• Like 1

I know it sounds daft, but I think you may be leaving it too late to arrange anything !

I have been 11 years in a row and most people like me who go regularly have already booked especially if they go in groups like most people. I always go in my van but next year it is in the Z Roadster as we are staying at a private site. Good luck with the idea.

My mates and I have been going for the last 8 years (apart from me for this year). We don't book it til early spring. So not too late imo and we always get a decent few pitches in the annexe.

• Like 1

I booked our group in back in July :blush:

We'll have to meet up again though mate, that was a cracking night this year even if I didn't find KFC but I did lose my socks... :lol: Plenty of time left to book though, there's loads of space still around in the big sites. I can heartily recommend 1st Tickets, that's who we're going with again.

• Like 1

No, theres still plenty of spaces available but you need to get it done in the next month or so.

Ill be with the usual SXOC mob on Houx non numbered, theres talk of one of the lads bringing a 1971 Pullman coach (complete with table lamps and galley) so we could be up to 40 this year :scare:, feel free to join us :)

There are plenty of sites left but not the popular ones. If you want to guarantee The Houx for instance, you have to book as soon as you come home. Some sites still show the Houx as "make enquiry" or similar but in reality they are treble or more over subscribed by July. If you want Beausejour fill your boots always space there.

There are plenty of sites left but not the popular ones. If you want to guarantee The Houx for instance, you have to book as soon as you come home. Some sites still show the Houx as "make enquiry" or similar but in reality they are treble or more over subscribed by July.

Ive just got 12 Houx non numbered tickets reserved, they wont need payment until November, as Ad says they dont actually know the numbers until then. Epinettes they reckon will still be available in January, maybe later than that - Iv been for the last 10 years and we havent ever struggled doing it as late as December :)

By all means you need to get in early, but July? I couldnt get a confirmation of anything in July, the ACO have gone on holiday :lol:

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Just to keep this alive 10 of my mates are booked up at Houx. One Z will definitely be going this year and hopefully two.

Are you coming too mate? They wont miss us if they are on Houx, this was last year:

11059955_10153289807051049_6216777572911650943_n.jpg?oh=24f137ec65705adaeca1ff2dfb855dfa&oe=5722582D

* enormous Marquee and second catering tent not in shot. :teeth:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Taking your car is a big thing for thousands of fans. I'm becoming a bit of an old git now and like to sleep in my van, plug a domestic fridge in and glamp a bit. The first half dozen or more times we went, we drove down in Toyota Supras then progressed to other cars. Never traken the 350Z yet and this year is a possibility...........nice in the Roadster. Just be careful of the French Cops.

• 3 months later...

We are doing a darts theme this year, we all have custom darts shirts and are taking a couple of boards down so we can have a tournament. Stickers are "Japseye" in the style of the famous TV show :lol:

Lol brilliant. Where you guys camping?