Reputable garage - Surrey

Tom-89

Could anyone recommend a decent independent garage for me near Guildford? Haven't been massively impressed with my usual guy the past two times I've used him and that's for my 3 series so no chance the Z will be going there.

Nissan is obviously out of the question. I was impressed with SE Autoworks, vw guys, but pi**ed me off when dropped a Seat Ibiza to them to have 3 overly long bolts cut off and one of them told me it'd be the full hours labour as it was low and hard to get into the garage to use grinder, asked why not do it with hacksaw 'oh not enough room, take ages blah blah', left it, set off 2 mins up the road decided £45+vat was stupid and that I'd buy a hacksaw and do it myself, by the time I got back to them the cheeky sh!t had already done it (literally 3 mins) outside, with a hacksaw. so that's them out!

any recommendations would be appreciated. likely to be taking the gf's car as well as my beemer too. Haslemere > Guildford is my usual work route so anywhere round those areas.

cheers!

120 mile round trip to kaizer for me. they have a comfy sofa and free wifi, i also took a book. for longer jobs they can run you to either local station and pick you up too.

didn't end up reading that much as some hoon turned up in a car that sounded like it didn't have a silencer on. then a few more forumites turned up to see what all the fuss was about. the next thing you know i'm in the middle of a mini meet :)

120 mile round trip to kaizer for me. they have a comfy sofa and free wifi, i also took a book. for longer jobs they can run you to either local station and pick you up too.

didn't end up reading that much as some hoon turned up in a car that sounded like it didn't have a silencer on. then a few more forumites turned up to see what all the fuss was about. the next thing you know i'm in the middle of a mini meet :)

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk