Introducing a new 370Z to the forum

JurassicZ

Good to see you still with us in another Zed, and your initial findings being so similar to many of us who have been fortunate to enjoy both a 350 and a 370 :thumbs:

But did you all come to the conclusion, eventually, that you preferred the 370?

I hope so!

Just went out for a quick blast in the 350, she just sounds awesome.

Maybe the Invidia will enhance the driving experience :)

Good to see you still with us in another Zed, and your initial findings being so similar to many of us who have been fortunate to enjoy both a 350 and a 370 :thumbs:

I hope so!

Quite why Nissan deemed such a quiet exhaust on the 370 would OK is one of those mysteries. So many better aftermarket options out there now, but I never tired of hearing the Stillen on the 370 and with the synchro-rev. 370 was the best car I have enjoyed to date and would have another in a heartbeat if purse strings and a decent sized garage allowed :lol:

• Like 1

I hope so!

Quite why Nissan deemed such a quiet exhaust on the 370 would OK is one of those mysteries. So many better aftermarket options out there now, but I never tired of hearing the Stillen on the 370 and with the synchro-rev. 370 was the best car I have enjoyed to date and would have another in a heartbeat if purse strings and a decent sized garage allowed :lol:

What made you choose the Stillen over the Invidia?

I hope so!

What made you choose the Stillen over the Invidia?

Because I was one of the first, if not the first, to get an aftermarket exhaust in the UK (late 2009) and at that time there were only two to really choose from - the Stillen and Nismo, but sadly the latter (which I had and loved on my last 350) was not getting great reviews across the Pond. In fact I got the exhaust over here before the garage selling their demonstrator that I was buying could release it to me - on orders from Nissan :D

• Like 1

Hi Rob looks a nice purchase you have made there and nice to to see you stuck with the roadster they are just great when the suns out some might say you can feel the little extra weight bud the experence is to savour :D

p.s but as I said before Iam baist to words the roadster :stir: Ha Ha

any way enjoy the new zed the exhaust I would think bring the experience alive ;)

• Like 1

Very nice Rob :thumbs:

I think the 370 looks stunning in the rose black :)

Can't wait to see her

I agree, and in Roadster form in the sunlight wow!

Just need to get the wheels all one colour....next week at Southwest Wheels after Nissan messed up the colour on the one they refurbished :lol:

Still they are paying for all 4 so they match and saves me cleaning them!

• Like 1

Hi Rob looks a nice purchase you have made there and nice to to see you stuck with the roadster they are just great when the suns out some might say you can feel the little extra weight bud the experence is to savour :D

any way enjoy the new zed the exhaust I would think bring the experience alive ;)

Thanks Nick,

Actually I am getting used to the sound track of the 370, but fear Invidia is still calling :lol:

Cheers Rob

Just given her a good clean and Dodo, before a run to the coast tonight for some photos and a spot of dinner.

Why can't Nissan sort out their paint...20,000 miles and the stone chips on the bumper and bonnet are so disappointing, the wife's 80,000 miles BMW 1 series has less chips.

Forget the scratchguard, get some stoneguard Nissan :angry:

Did this car go through a local council gravel storm or are all 370s as bad, I would have thought they could have improved this after the 350Z.

Edited by 350ZRDev

They do suffer from stone chips, both on the front end and on in the panels just before the rear wheels, especially if it is a dark colour

I used to worry about it but now after travelling all over wales, scotland and europe i've come to realise i enjoyed getting every last one of those stone chips. And rather than get a respray, for now, i'd rather spend the money on fuel for another trip.

• Like 4

Thanks Nick,

Actually I am getting used to the sound track of the 370, but fear Invidia is still calling :lol:

Cheers Rob

Hi Rob, only done 250 miles in mine since Wednesday but am inclined to agree about exhaust, it's rapidly going further down my list of "improvements" as I'm getting used to the relative quietness !!

Glad you are still enjoying it.