Custom body kits

S7nny

See that on FB all the time. Unless you know someone with a bodyshop, that is going to be an expensive job. There's a rocket bunny kit which is similar and a few others, but from what I've seen you're looking at £4k+ before fitment.

Edited by Paddy78

Rocket bunny only do one kit, in fact, they only do one style, adapted for each car.

Seems there are a few kits in one on that car.

Front wings and skirts are ams with stardust over fenders, but dont recognise the front and rear bumper.

Modifying kits will be cheaper than full custom, but your probably looking at in excess of 10k to get anywhere near the above, plus wheels needed to fill the arches, £2k minimum.

Edited by Jetpilot

Have to be careful with that kit, I have spoke to the owner of the car as he is the US supplier for Stardast

The Stardast is just the arch extensions really, it will only fit with certain bumpers, Ings rear bumper is the one to have to make it look good as above. The front I think there is a few options but it will take work.

The Stardast kit and rear bumper would be about £2000 - £2500, finding someone to fit it might be hard and expensive though.

Personally I like the rear of the Stardast but not so keen on the fronts

If its any help I had a Chargespeed kit customised to fit huge new arches, you may find thats a better starting point than mixing and matching 4 different kits and hoping it looks alright.

20120913_093852_zps83f9ecf9.jpg

You can see where the original back bumper would have finished where the vents are the guy that did mine has built outwards to meet with the arch, he did a nice job :)

• Like 1