Whats your view to the sound of this exhaust system??

shire350Z

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doenst sound too bad, but how much is it?

The Scorpion really is a good system for the price and with high flow cats/test pipes it sounds even better. You'll have to get to a meet and you'll be able to listen to a few. They all sound different in the flesh..

cheers problem is i cant get bloody broadband where i live so takes forever to download!!

thing is cant afford nismo or DC so thought about the magnaflow or now the scorpion but that scorpian is on a JDM car so will it sounds diff to a UK spec car???

dont know which to go for scorpian or magnaflow!!!

cheers problem is i cant get bloody broadband where i live so takes forever to download!!

thing is cant afford nismo or DC so thought about the magnaflow or now the scorpion but that scorpian is on a JDM car so will it sounds diff to a UK spec car???

dont know which to go for scorpian or magnaflow!!!

Depends on your budget, PM Adam & see what he can get for your money. I can highly reccomend the setup I have got on my car if you like a loud system - mine pops & bangs nicely on over run :teeth:

Are the Magnaflow & scorpion Catbacks or Y-pipe back?

well magnaflow and scorpian are both around 400 quid cant afford to spend double that a exhaust even though i love sound off nismo so dont no which one to go for

there both Y back systems but only lookin for some extra grunt no power which u wunt get unless u started remapped with a full exhaust anyway

coz cant really justify spending 800/900 quid on a exhaust want to be able to save some to be able to swap this one when i want a change reason i dint spend a fortune on my type R before do i could get the Z

Should of pulled your finger out and bought Letank's DC zorst. That was a £900+ zorst for £425. Absolute steal :D

yeah iv seen it he'll be able to get u one anytime though!! just trying to decide wether to get magnaflow or scorpion want something thats quite throaty liek the nismo but dont want it to drone at 80/90 which iv been magnaflow def doesnt do but dont no if its quite throaty enough!!! gotta try get few more sound clips off them both revvin up heard the scorpion but dont know if it will sound different on mine as that is a JDM Z!!! and u cant really get a good perspective off the sound off the magnaflow revvin up from standstill from the clips i posted from them sounds a lil to raspy and not throaty enough, looked on you tube but loads of diff systems so dunno which would be same as one i posted :yawn::lol:

glad i dint buy the DC sports to be honest from what iv heard from a few companies its very loud and drones alot thats why DC sports themselves have now changed there design of it and brought it back into a Y branch to less noise and drone!

if you had watched the vid i sent you mate (i know you couldn't - 75mb), i can honestly say that you wouldn't of liked it - it wasn't what you are after

Either that or wait for a second hand one to come up. They do - not very often granted and go for around the 500 mark.

If you do the math it only costs 400 anyway....... 900 (when you buy new) - 500 (when you sell second hand) = 400 B)B)B)

Either that or wait for a second hand one to come up. They do - not very often granted and go for around the 500 mark.

If you do the math it only costs 400 anyway....... 900 (when you buy new) - 500 (when you sell second hand) = 400 B)B)B)

That logic has cost me thousands in the last few years :lol: