Whats your view to the sound of this exhaust system??

shire350Z

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it thrashed along George Street and stopped at a junction I was crossing. Then tore off. Sounded cool but not throaty. As I said sort of bikey high pitched. I did like the note though.

What you need is a nismo or a DC....... :lol::lol:

m3's sound nice and raspy, almost metallic sounding at the top of the revs, i drove a mk5 R32 today and the standard exhaust sounded B), very deep to start and really raspy at high revs, reminded me of the old peco systems

for me the dc is too loud and raw, the nismo is classier - imho

It's all personal. I have a DC and honestly it doesn't drone and if you boot it, it's loud if you pootle about it's same as standard (well nearly.) I like raspy note at high revs.

I once got abuse going up the main street in Aberdeen on a Friday night though, Having left the cinema I was driving home. Stopped at a set of lights and as I pulled away I got abuse from these two guys who thought I was revving at them. My girlfriend thought it was hilarious. I decided to stick the clutch in and show them revs. They actually jumped. Ace! :lol:

It's all personal. I have a DC and honestly it doesn't drone and if you boot it, it's loud if you pootle about it's same as standard (well nearly.) I like raspy note at high revs.

I once got abuse going up the main street in Aberdeen on a Friday night though, Having left the cinema I was driving home. Stopped at a set of lights and as I pulled away I got abuse from these two guys who thought I was revving at them. My girlfriend thought it was hilarious. I decided to stick the clutch in and show them revs. They actually jumped. Ace! :lol:

I got that, and still get that now. i was on a housing estate, but had to go up a steep hill, because i had to give it abit more throttle and it was at a point where the exhaust drones i got loads of abuse from two blokes coming back from the pub or something "theres bloody kids down here!!" must have been around 12 midnight and i was doing around 20mph at the most. Couldnt believe it. They automatically asume that because theres a hint of noise coming from your exhaust you must be speeding :rant:

I got that, and still get that now. i was on a housing estate, but had to go up a steep hill, because i had to give it abit more throttle and it was at a point where the exhaust drones i got loads of abuse from two blokes coming back from the pub or something "theres bloody kids down here!!" must have been around 12 midnight and i was doing around 20mph at the most. Couldnt believe it. They automatically asume that because theres a hint of noise coming from your exhaust you must be speeding :rant:

I've had that with a standard exhaust :angry: people waving their arms at me to slow down and i was only doing 30mph ! :surrender:

I've had that with a standard exhaust :angry: people waving their arms at me to slow down and i was only doing 30mph ! :surrender:

I got pulled in the G because it sounded like I was speeding even thought the copper didn't see me :dry::rant: *

*I was speeding but he didn't know that :lol:

I got pulled in the G string because it sounded like I was speeding even thought the copper didn't see me :dry::rant: *

ewwww speeding in a G string :scare: , you should lube up well incase of chaffing mate :thumbs:

I got pulled in the G string because it sounded like I was speeding even thought the copper didn't see me :dry::rant: *

ewwww speeding in a G string :scare: , you should lube up well incase of chaffing mate :thumbs:

GrowUp.gif

:p

wunt go by anything i heard on you tube because like u say engine could have different internals or forced induction plus probally not same system setup lloyd's sending me a clip off there car revvin up so ill post it up on here when i receive if i can as its coming as a attachment suppose i can save it computer then at to photobucket as vid ill try!!!