Headlight options...

nowhereboy

Got the Z bug back and the car is getting booked in for a front bumper/side panel respray shortly.

Looking at other ways to freshen up the front end and headlights seem like an obvious option. I know nothing about electronics and have no idea which products are good and which ones are garbage. Saw lots on fleabay for all sorts of prices!

I've seen a few Z's on here with "halo" style headlights and think they look awesome, can anyone point me in the direction of some good units at a decent cost?

I'd also be interested in hearing about ways to spruce up the standard lights, I've tried getting the mist off the stock ones with all sorts of products and nothing keeps it at bay for more than a few days. I assume I can add better bulbs and what not but again, I've not got a clue when it comes to this stuff.

I like the idea of some aftermarket headlights, but i am completely the opposite, i detest halos and really not overly keen on drl's and they all seem to have one or the other.

I think i am just going to clean mine up and get a tint film put over with some brighter bulbs, tbh i dont drive it much at night anyway.

Edited by Jetpilot

Seems like you don't have many options if you want to keep the stock (ish) look.

I've found these on ebay but it's really hard to picture what they would look like on the car, mine is a silver Z on bronze rota grids.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-Projector-Dual-Halo-LED-Black-Headlights-/381356497016?hash=item58ca9e5878

I think with a black lip under the bumper this might add a nice contrast to the front end, just worried about them looking cheap and nasty :lol:

well to be honest i put a bid in for them not excepting to win but i did :lol:

had a look at them before fitting and they look really well made....you need to strip all the hardware from your o/e lamps ,takes a bit of time but they look really good......need to refit the bumper tomorrow then i get some pics for you all. ;)