Had a visitor today......

Wasso

I guess having a Zed for 5+ years does result in meeting lots of people. Some at car meets, others for driving trips, and those who are friends. It's the friends part that counts most towards this forum.

There's a few life long friends in the making and to be fair, I would never have expected such a thing from just owning a car.

#zedfriends

• Like 6

No worries matey, door is always open (unless Jayne has something planned :dry: )

:lol: just :lol:

Don't worry if she has plans I am sure she will just cancel them after we re-arrange to accommodate :dry::wacko:

Edited by Keyser
  • Like 2

Jayne is already filling my phone with Christmas events. This is why I said yesterday Christmas is at yours if all goes well over the next months so that we can accelerate the project. That way I can avoid every public house in Oxfordshire this Christmas! :scare:

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

TY for the comments :thumbs:

As Wasso said it's the Amuse - but it is a replica, the body kit is the real deal and fitted a treat (the spoiler was a PITA) the wings are from some company in the states and the bonnet is a carbon fiber seibon item.

All can be viewed in full colour in the current edition of Japanese Performance Magazine :blush:

FullSizeRender_zpsixzunnpp.jpg

or here :D

(taken before the wings, bonnet and spoiler were added)

IMG_6659crop_zpsmskkrqef.jpg

IMG_6646_zpsqaop2x6v.jpg

:)

As she is at the moment

S1050899_zpsk4115wue.jpg

S1050886_zpsdkvbaidw.jpg

• Like 4