Rear strut adjustable coilover extender

STYLZ

Take the shock absorber (aka strut lol) off then poke the extender up. It's up to you how you thread it cross brace side - I sacrificed one of the two plastic mount clips either side on the top cover, drilled through the cover and cut the extenders to size so just the knobs sit on the top - works perfectly (without rattles). I've seen others keep the extended full length and route it around the brace a bit. :)

91178BC7-00DA-40BA-B085-881902176D2C.jpg

Edited by ChrisB

Take the shock absorber (aka strut lol) off then poke the extender up. It's up to you how you thread it cross brace side - I sacrificed one of the two plastic mount clips either side on the top cover, drilled through the cover and cut the extenders to size so just the knobs sit on the top - works perfectly (without rattles). I've seen others keep the extended full length and route it around the brace a bit. :)

I like how clean it looks Chris

Yeah Alex,probably not but still would like to have easy access to them if they need adjusted.

• Like 1

Looks very nice Chris, great work. Will be knicking this idea 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Ogman
  • Like 1

Looks very nice Chris, great work. Will be knicking this idea ������

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As ZManalex very correctly said - once set will probably never need to adjust them again ----- BUT ----- another little subtle indication of what lies beneath so -----mine will be done just like this! :D --- ... I must ask Mr Torqen for these when I get back from hols....

David

Edited by Tinyflier
  • Like 1