*********350Z GT convertible - 2005/05 - £6 995 - now sold *********

The Seasider

After almost 5 years of trouble free ownership, I've decided to check out of Z ownership - which is great news for anyone looking for a new Zed.

As you can see it's Azure blue with black leather, very clean Rays alloys with four recent Continental tyres, this is a 57 000 miles car with a massive history file.

Very clean and original, being a GT this has brembo brakes, xenon lights, upgraded alloys, cruise control, Bose CD/tuner plus iPod connection, sat nav and still has original OEM mats.

Upgrades include plenum spacer, racing cats (original CATs will be supplied), skyline gear knob and 350z graphics - which can be easily removed if not to your taste.

Climate control blows cold and everything electrical works.

It's been serviced every year - whether it needed one or not - and as well as the original service book I've got most of the MOTs since new. Current MOT runs til February 2016. Two keys too.

It has the original brembo calipers and I upgraded to drilled and grooved disks and fitted new brembo pads, blitz hybrid filter recently.

It's immaculate for a ten year old car but obviously has a few chips here and there but nothing that's really noticeable.

Private plate not included in the sale.

The car is located in East Yorkshire - just 2 1/2 hrs from London on the train now!

if you want to know anything send me a PM.

I'd like it to go a good home - it's advertised at a higher price elsewhere as I'd prefer to sell it on here.

DSC02161.jpg

DSC02169.jpg

DSC02165.jpg

DSC02164.jpg

DSC02162.jpg

DSC02158.jpg

DSC02170.jpg

Edited by The Seasider

How much? What's the reg?

Apologies ignore the above stupid post, it says it in the title!!

I'm on the hunt for a Z Roadster love the colour but there is something about the orange/tan seats I like, but at the same time I love the Azure Blue colour.

Does anyone know if the Azure Blue came with different colour seats?

Edited by westlondonsun

How much? What's the reg?

Apologies ignore the above stupid post, it says it in the title!!

I'm on the hunt for a Z Roadster love the colour but there is something about the orange/tan seats I like, but at the same time I love the Azure Blue colour.

Does anyone know if the Azure Blue came with different colour seats?

Mmmm, always keep an eye on the resale - black seats won't offend anyone!

Hello mate,

Interested in the car, although I must admit I was looking for a coupe... that does look nice. Couple of questions:

How difficult would those stickers be to remove without marking the car?

What condition is the roof in? Do you have photos of it up?

Will the cats pass an MOT?

Do you have the original gear knob?

Has it had a major service and, if so, how many miles ago?

Thanks,

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised this is still here!

A few recurring questions from here and my other ads....

The graphics will come off without much heartache with a mild heat source - there's no hardcore adhesives involved.

I'll gladly take care of it for anybody who buys the car - once they've paid.

If you want the car supplying with the standard cats refitted - that won't be a problem - I can do that.

It is due a minor service about now on time - but it's only done about 2 000 miles since the last one.

Again, if it's a deal breaker - I can get this done - I've already got the oil and oil filter for it, or I'll throw the parts in if you'd prefer for your garage to carry out the work.

I've also just dropped the price a bit - and please note this is a special price for you guys, it is advertised for more elsewhere.

If it helps I'll also look at a lower valued part exchange - as long as it's something that interests me and you're not valuing it at top dollar.

Come on - find it a good home for me :-)

If you still have this for some reason in a couple of weeks I'll be in touch, although I'm more interested in a coupe. Seen it advertised on pistonheads now though so can't believe you will. Quick question, does the roof have any leaks? Also do the different cats present any issues at MoT time?

I have taken a deposit on the car today pending collection on Tuesday.

I am not envisaging any problems with the completion of the sale, but if there are any more interested parties out there please continue to register your interest and I will get back to you if anything goes awry.

I used to own this car. The guy has looked after it better than me, I was never one for the cosmetic details! It was a fantastic driving car, probably one of the best cars I have owned (and I have owned a few!). I am even tempted to sell my beloved S2K and get another (albeit in HR spec). I was amazed when I logged on to the 350 forum for the first time in about 4 years and saw it up for sale right there! I was tempted for a second I must admit! It made good power too when it was last dyno'd! 295@ the flywheel - something like that.

(PS that Audi TT was one the most hideous cars I ever owned, what the **** was I thinking?!? Right up there with my 2nd car a Citroen BX14; needless to say I did not keep it long!) :teeth:

Now paid for and collected by the lovely Megan who travelled from Aberdeen to make the purchase, I'm sure she'll be on here before long. It went for pretty close to the advertised price if anyone wants a barometer of what cars are bringing. Thanks for everyone's interest and support. I now find myself Zed less from a point 6 months ago when I had 2!

Woohoo another wonderful zed on its way up to Aberdeen.

The new owner is even lovelier than the car...even to a man my age :-)

You may wish to recruit her for regional events.

Haha I'll be sure to get in touch with her.

Think it was clarkie that put her in touch about the car.

Looking forward to seeing it around Aberdeen though.