Photoshop requests

Hodaka

@S7nny - Been pretty busy at work so haven't had much chance to PS, but just a quick update. Erm.. so you have 1 alloy done, but with 3/4 of a tyre :lol:

Will carry on doing it during the week!

S7nny-2_zpshmoknbqg.jpg

It's looking good!! Thanks for your effort, hahaha

That is going to cost me but I think I will be having the best looking Mazda mx5 on the grid next year.

Look forward to seeing some pics of the real thing :)

All the pics are here mate :)

http://www.350z-uk.c...9/page__st__160

Only just saw this now. Veeery nice :thumbs:

@S7nny - This is the best I could do with my current skill level. I tried tons of different images of those rims, but struggling to get the perspective correct.

Anyhow hopefully it's ok. I sorta kept the signs there as it made my life easier :lol: Oh and I just noticed I forgot to replace the centre cap on the rear... :(

Also a little gif of this one being done as it's the one I've spent the most time on:

S7nny-2_zpsubeask05.jpg

S7nny-2_zpshzshsyx6.gif

Can you put these wheels on my black 350z please ?

Doh! Another wheel replacement! :lol:

Gimme a little time and I'll give it my best shot! :thumbs: Bit busy this week but will get on it asap!

Edited by Hodaka

Thank you very much!! It's amazing! I think I've found what I want to do with my 350 now!

Hopefully it's benefited you as it was a challenging experience! I would've ended up on paint and it wouldn't look very tidy :p

No problem at all! :)

Still loads of room for improvement (e.g. warping the perspective properly), but I learnt various bits & pieces so it's definitely been beneficial for me too :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...

Can you put these wheels on my black 350z please ?

Sorry James, I completely forgot about your request! I was going to have a go tonight but that picture you linked of your car is a bit small. Do you have a bigger version of a pic?

I'd love to get my rear spoiler photoshopped but I can't post a photo :(

Feel free to PM me the details and I'll see what I can do :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Hodaka,

As requested I have put the pictures of my car and the wheels below. The rota grid drifts are the ideal choice but would like to see how they look in matt bronze and matt black. Also interested in the Rota PWRs but they only come in silver with only one off set. Pictures of the alloys are below.

Pictures of the car:

IMAG0570.jpg

IMAG0575.jpg

IMAG0581.jpg

Pictures of the Rota Grid Drifts:

FRONT:

med_6_shadow_1.jpg

REAR:

med_grid_19105_5114_et20_fblk.jpg

FRONT:

med_grid_drift_19x8_5_5114_et38_steelgrey.jpg

REAR:

med_10_shadow_1.jpg

ROTA PWR FRONT AND REAR:

rota_pwr_19.jpg

Thank you mate, really appreciate it.

Hi Hodaka,

As requested I have put the pictures of my car and the wheels below. The rota grid drifts are the ideal choice but would like to see how they look in matt bronze and matt black. Also interested in the Rota PWRs but they only come in silver with only one off set. Pictures of the alloys are below.

Gotcha! I still find this sort of request quite hard to do, but leave it with me and I'll see what I can do. :thumbs:

Hi Hodaka,

Hey,

So... other than the fact I used the fronts on the rears as well (made my life a bit easier), do these help visualise it?

Let me know if you want the colours tweaked!

rav525-1a_zpsjznocvsk.jpg

rav525-1b_zpsuhs0tfd7.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Hodaka,

Hey,

So... other than the fact I used the fronts on the rears as well (made my life a bit easier), do these help visualise it?

Let me know if you want the colours tweaked!

rav525-1a_zpsjznocvsk.jpg

rav525-1b_zpsuhs0tfd7.jpg

Thats great mate, thank you for doing that! Clearly made up my mind now on what colour to go for. ;)

• Like 1

could someone be a lamb and photoshop my hood (and eyelids), to gloss black please :) (I am tempted to do the grill and bumper add on at the bottom black aswell, but wondering if that's a little too much?

Thanks

Nice pic :thumbs:

Sure, here's some options. I tried the lip with 2 tone (red & black) as well, but I'm not familiar with that lip, so wasn't entirely sure if what I did was correct.

Anyway, hopefully these help! :)

Just hood & eyelids

GeorgeW-1_zpshtslzius.jpg

Hood, eyelids and grill

GeorgeW-2_zps0oqrffob.jpg

Hood, eyelids, grill and lip (Personally, I'm not fan of painting entire lip)

GeorgeW-3_zpsx7iz4psp.jpg

Hood, eyelids, grill, lip and sideskirt

GeorgeW-4_zps5bpxiijm.jpg

Hood, eyelids, grill and part of lip (guesswork)

GeorgeW-5_zpsi5xfoh3t.jpg

Hood, eyelids, grill, part of lip and sideskirt

GeorgeW-6_zpsrkikmmwb.jpg

brilliant thanks for that. not a fan of the painted skirts and bumper, so I'm glad you have helped with that before I did anything drastic!

Pretty sure I love the hood, I will go ahead with that!cheers

No problem at all :)

Personally, I'm liking the hood & grills in black. I agree the skirts / bumper is a bit too much in combination with the black hood.

• 2 months later...

Hi mate could you please lower my car in these photos not so that its slammed but sitting on the tyres nice ? And also could you try make the spoiler fit better my mate attempted it but couldn't get it quite right. Thanks 1e31753b80b88803250aa60114e880cf.jpgd79ce9f6691db8065f93fe88cedab4a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1