anyone on here sell poly bush kits?

reeces555

Ive got a knocking noise developing from the back which im pretty sure is a bush..so im thinking may as well replace the lot with some poly ones. Does anyone know if a trader sells them on here. .seems people lile the whiteline on their 350?

What's the ride like with poly all round? Tempted

My car is completely poly bushed all round.

I'd say it feels 10% harsher from stock but well worth it as reduces body roll and you get a much better feel for the road. Worth every penny is you're going down the route of modifying suspension as the suspension components you buy won't be working to there full potential without poly bushes.

• Like 1

What's the ride like with poly all round? Tempted

My car is completely poly bushed all round.

I'd say it feels 10% harsher from stock but well worth it as reduces body roll and you get a much better feel for the road. Worth every penny is you're going down the route of modifying suspension as the suspension components you buy won't be working to there full potential without poly bushes.

Sold. Going to get this done. Got a couple knocking anyway. What sort of money? Inc labour?

• Like 1

Adrian hooked me up with a complete replacement kit.

Energy suspension, at a very reasonable price too. I've never seen so many bushes in one place 😮

.....except for when EuroTrash was on Channel 4 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Ogman
  • Like 1

You can fit a 370z interior in a 350???

You can make the 370z seats fit the 350z, but not the door cards, obviously. Simon / sipar69 has a 370z Nismo with the cloth interior, so we swapped with my 40th Anniversary edition, he was very pleased :)

So, Energy Suspension master kit? http://www.energysuspensionparts.com/7.18108

Adrian

• Like 1

• 2 months later...