Thick boot mat

Storage net

Rear parking sensors

Full service history

3 Keys

No finance

HPI Clear

Engine:

Vortech V3 SCi Supercharger Kit (Fitted July 2014)

Vortech 3.12 Pulley

M Spec Polished Charge Pipe (rather than the horrible looking guttering).

AAM Oil Pan Spacer (car now takes approx. 6.5 litres of oil)

Stillen Oil Cooler

UpRev GT MAF

1 Step Colder Spark Plugs

Deatchwerks 650cc Injectors

Walbro 255 Fuel Pump

Fuel Return System

CJM Fuel Rails

Wasso Plenum Spacer

Uprev Map running approx. 412bhp (at the wheels)

Recent clutch change to Xtreme clutch and SMF (approx. 3k miles ago)

Mishimoto radiator fans

P1030806_zps4c646eb4.jpg

Exhaust:

Berks Decat Pipes

Motordyne TDX V2 Exhaust with titanium tips

Suspension:

Meister R Zeta-S Adjustable Coilovers

SPC Rear Adjustable Camber Arms

Interior:

AEM Air/Fuel Ratio Guage

AEM Oil Temp Guage

Twin 52mm Guage Holder

P1030950_zpswomontzp.jpg

Exterior:

Stillen Roof Spoiler

Replica Nismo V2 front bumper

20/25mm front/back wheel spacers

OEM colour Rays in good condition

2 x rear Goodyear Eagle F1 with good life left

2 x front Michelin Pilot Super Sports with loads of tred left

DS2500 Front/Rear pads and new rear discs with approx. 3k miles of use. Front discs have plenty of life left

Stubby Aerial!

Condition

Exterior:

As the car has been used and kept on the road/outside world for the last 9 years there are a few age related marks around the car which I have tried to capture, I in no way think this detracts from how good the car looks for its age. I've looked after it to the best of my ability and am always very anal about where I park it, to the point where sometimes I just won't take my car if I don't think I can find someone safe to put it.

P1030943_zpssoykbwgz.jpg

P1030944_zpskb84qqay.jpg

P1030945_zpspkfcswid.jpg

P1030946_zpsjd5jfgyp.jpg

P1030947_zps1tq7veiw.jpg

P1030948_zpsir9hmtoa.jpg

P1030949_zpspgprpugd.jpg

Rear passenger side wheel:

P1030957_zpsak3n6gs9.jpg

Front passenger side:

P1030954_zpstk7a4tvz.jpg

Front driver side:

P1030955_zps63j8c3x7.jpg

Rear driver side:

P1030956_zpsv4xhxjqz.jpg

Due to the car being low there are a few scrapes on the underside of the car but nothing massive, worst one pictured.

P1030813_zps5d542ac9.jpg

Here are a few age related marks:

P1030817_zpsc5fe3ba7.jpg

The above is not a dent just a badly filled in scratch at the bottom of the passenger door.

The Stillen roof spoiler has a chip in the paint where the previous owner fitted it too close to the roof so when the boot opened it scraped.

P1030819_zps4a86196c.jpg

The front bumper, due to being so close to the ground, has not faired very well. It still looks presentable, it just has a few cracks in it due to being fibreglass. I've had this repaired several times but the cracks just keep coming back so I got sick of throwing money at it.

P1030958_zpsculcochn.jpg

P1030958_zpsculcochn.jpg

Interior:

The front interior of the car is in good condition with a bit of wear on the electric window button and the gear knob. The drivers seat is in good condition and hasn't got any worse since I've owned it because I'm a slim individual.

P1030809_zps4455d1a6.jpg

P1030810_zps7f04eeb7.jpg

P1030811_zps1b7dd196.jpg

The rear (or boot) of the interior is in pretty poor condition due to me using it to transport around equipment for the Supercharger install. Unfortunately the plastics will need replacing if you care enough about it but I never did. The plastics where the suspension adjusters are located are still available, they're just not on as I didn't want to drill holes in them.

P1030814_zpsed1117ae.jpg

P1030815_zpsdbf959a6.jpg

P1030816_zps2e676023.jpg

Engine & Transmission

The engine has covered 59k miles in 10 years, it's never ever missed a beat for me and has been 100% reliable. I regularly keep an eye on oil levels etc especially as it's now Supercharged, after a recent trip to Germany (just over 1k miles) the car used no oil.

The gearbox is still super smooth and I have no problems selecting gears, the lightweight clutch/SMF was changed approx. 3k miles ago

History

I bought the car from a garage in April/May 2012 and the previous owner had the car since 2006. The car was 100% standard when I bought it so all of the modifications that are to be listed in this sale have been either done by myself or a garage that I have paid to do it. I have a build thread on this forum which you can read and see the amount of care, love AND money I've put into the car.

The car has full service history from one Nissan garage, Abbey MS and Super 7 Autos. The car has been serviced every year regardless of the amount of miles it has done, I have tons and tons of receipts for £1000s:

P1030960_zpshf3rci63.jpg

P1030961_zpse3gfgntt.jpg

P1030962_zpsdgzmowtg.jpg

P1030963_zpssbxze7gp.jpg

When the Supercharger was fitted the car basically had a full P3 service due to everything needing to be taken apart. The car had a recent P1 at Abbey MS.

Faults:

There are currently NO mechanical faults with the car only the cosmetic ones I have listed.

Price

I cannot tell you how incredibly awesome this car is, the noise from the supercharger and the Motordyne exhaust is just such a ridiculous combination. For the buyer it's an extremely good opportunity to get a supercharged 350z that needs no mechanical work, has had a recent service and is ready to get in and ENJOY. So to that extent, I've valued my car the same as I did last year:

£11000

This is a reluctant sale and as such I'm not desperate to rid myself of the car, I will not be accepting low ball offers or even replying to them. I also reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone who I think won't look after this car properly.

I think the price fairly reflects all the time, effort and money that has gone into this car. Included in the price is all of the OEM parts (except for exhaust), some Azure blue Nismo replica side skirts and another set of wheels (if you really want them :lol:).

Please note: obviously this is not a brand new car in show room condition and I have tried to be as honest as I can with pictures and descriptions etc. Please do not arrange to view this car with the thought in mind that it will be immaculate, I can save you the trouble now.. It's not. However, if you want a very fast road car that's in good condition for its year send me a PM :)

The car is located in Worthing, West Sussex.

Thanks for viewing, I will supply my contact details via PM.

Car is also going on Pistonheads.

Edited by mouthwash
  • Like 2

Having sold my house and sitting on my deposit to put down on next house, I dont want to read this!

Just buy it dude ....... You could have some fun in it, split it and still get more than its up for back

Yeah buy it and split it Craig ;)

Edited by Humpy

:( let's not talk about splitting my car that I've spent 3 years building.

Forgot to add, the car has Mishimoto radiator fans and a stubby aerial.

That must feel like 2 guys talking about your missus lol

Glwts. hope you don't regret it mine anoys me with niggles but then I look at it and love it again! I think I'd miss the madness of it .

Although I don't daily it so that helps

• Like 1

Glwts. hope you don't regret it mine anoys me with niggles but then I look at it and love it again! I think I'd miss the madness of it .

Trust me, I don't want to get rid of it but needs must :( the only reason I'm selling it is it's time to grow up and buy a place.

• Like 2

Trust me, I don't want to get rid of it but needs must :( the only reason I'm selling it is it's time to grow up and buy a place.

Yeah I get that

Luckily I'm on the ladder else I wouldn't of done mine

The exhaust is part of what makes the car so fantastic, I guarantee when someone comes to view it and hears the exhaust they'll just go:

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

:lol:

He's right. Even mrs glrnet was impressed with the zorst
  • Like 1