Teaser pics

bigphil

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought bigphil said he was going to have an open day in the new year ?

with naked girls, free food and nismo give away prizes with free fitting

or did i dream that ? :blush:

We couldnt wait until the new year ;)

This was born from the fact that I will be up there visiting relatives for xmas and Zedrush was also going to be up there. Phil will no doubt be having a proper open day, but I wont make that as it would be a 700+ mile round trip to make it!

Everyone in my town has a fancy dress night on boxing day, its kinda the biggest party of the year for me, so not only will i be hungover, my plan was to visit my bro too which is on the way to sunderland and he's going to be on Guard. so 27th is a no no for me. :blush:

What? You swap your rugby shirts for the away kit???? :lol:

i thought bigphil said he was going to have an open day in the new year ?

with naked girls, free food and nismo give away prizes with free fitting

or did i dream that ? :blush:

We couldnt wait until the new year ;)

This was born from the fact that I will be up there visiting relatives for xmas and Zedrush was also going to be up there. Phil will no doubt be having a proper open day, but I wont make that as it would be a 700+ mile round trip to make it!

:thumbs: gotcha mate

Got a shock to see how this thread has developed over the past two days, I'm impressed guys.

We can fit in with whichever day you want to come up even saturday or sunday.

The correct location is in this link

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en ... &z=15&om=1

The only thing I can't promise is how much of the full range of stock will be on didplay by then as we are using the Xmas period to put in the displays etc, what I can promise is that you will be well looked after and hopefully like what you see and will gain confidence in us.

Things have been a bit disjointed due the the move which was forced on us by our previous landlord ( Sunderland council) and I apologise for that but things will be different in the New Year.

We really appreciate your support guys.

Got a shock to see how this thread has developed over the past two days, I'm impressed guys.

The only thing I can't promise is how much of the full range of stock will be on didplay by then as we are using the Xmas period to put in the displays etc, what I can promise is that you will be well looked after and hopefully like what you see and will gain confidence in us.

Things have been a bit disjointed due the the move which was forced on us by our previous landlord ( Sunderland council) and I apologise for that but things will be different in the New Year.

Do you do lambo stuff? Or is your stock for Jap cars?

Lambo stuff will be comming in the new year along with Ferrari and Porsche

Cool, any idea on what sort of stuff you'll be doing? I need to start saving.... :teeth:

Cool, any idea on what sort of stuff you'll be doing? I need to start saving.... :teeth:

We are reasearching the market at the moment so if you have any ideas on the sort of thing you would like to see then it may be to your advantage ;)

We are reasearching the market at the moment so if you have any ideas on the sort of thing you would like to see then it may be to your advantage ;)

I suppose just anything that may be an improvement over the standard stuff. Carbon stuff is usually a winner. Seen this difuser on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lamborghini-Galla ... dZViewItem

But I'm not sure about the quality.....

I want to buy some smoked rear lights, maybe brake pads or disks. I think Tubi have the zorsts market sewn up but alternatives would be good. I don't know if there are any interior mods about like the carbon stuff equibs do? I'd be after an air intake too, sports filter, could do with some decent wiper blades too, rear spoilers like on the super leggara could be an idea.

Right where do I send my £10k :lol: