Teaser pics

bigphil

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well worth coming down to visit and buy more stuff B)

What's all this about coming down. you go up to Yorkshire & the North East!!!

Well the grounds are higher in the south, kinda like overlooking everywhere else in the country, cos we were once lords, so I have to come down from my kingdom to the lowerlevels of the north :p:lol:

Well the grounds are higher in the south, kinda like overlooking everywhere else in the country, cos we were once lords, so I have to come down from my kingdom to the lowerlevels of the north :p:lol:

Did you hear about the American who went into Canterbury cathedral and asked the Archbishop what the red phone was on the wall. It's a direct line to God said the Archbishop but it's a £100 a minute. The American thought it was a bit expensive so he went to York Minster and saw a similar phone on the wall. Is that a direct line to God asked the American, yes said the Archbishiop it's only 5 pence a minute, how come its so cheap said the American, Archbishop replied Oh it's only a local call seeing you are now in God's own country. :p:p

Did you hear about the American who went into Canterbury cathedral and asked the Archbishop what the red phone was on the wall. It's a direct line to God said the Archbishop but it's a £100 a minute. The American thought it was a bit expensive so he went to York Minster and saw a similar phone on the wall. Is that a direct line to God asked the American, yes said the Archbishiop it's only 5 pence a minute, how come its so cheap said the American, Archbishop replied Oh it's only a local call seeing you are now in God's own country. :p:p

:lol::lol::lol: Nice

Phil, Im coming to see you at your new place day after boxing day, you may want to be off that day from work :lol::ninja:

Phil, Im coming to see you at your new place day after boxing day, you may want to be off that day from work :lol::ninja:

I'm pretty sure I'll be up there seeing relatives from boxing day onwards for a few days, think we need to arrange a meetup :thumbs::teeth:

Phil: what stocking fillers you got for the Zed? Fancy a Nismo carbon gear knob if you have any, any more things I can get from Amanda for crimbo? ;)

I'm pretty sure I'll be up there seeing relatives from boxing day onwards for a few days, think we need to arrange a meetup :thumbs::teeth:

Phil: what stocking fillers you got for the Zed? Fancy a Nismo carbon gear knob if you have any, any more things I can get from Amanda for crimbo? ;)

Will be passing by that day too on the way back to work :surrender:

Lets sort a meet as Sinbad said he might be around and Rickya might be coming up with me :thumbs:

Lets sort a meet as Sinbad said he might be around and Rickya might be coming up with me :thumbs:

Sounds good. Where abouts is Phils new place? I aint got a clue about where stuff is up North, only the way to my Uncles. But from what I understand from Phil, they have breakie just around the corner from my uncles at a cafe on the sea front so we could meet there :teeth:

Dont think that is right even though the business park has the same name, as its on Riverside Road not Carrmere Road. This is Phils place I think (would love to be proved wrong but I dont think Phil will fit in with the Commet and other shops at that business park hehe)

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en ... &z=15&om=1

We want to know where the cafe is in Roker where they meet to have breakkie :thumbs: