Teaser pics

bigphil

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoke to phil he said either day is fine and he will make sure there are products for us to look at and ideas and everything. :thumbs:

Excellent. Whos going to make the executive decision on which day? Shotgun not! :p

Worst comes to the worst, I'll try get down there both days :yahoo:

Spoke to phil he said either day is fine and he will make sure there are products for us to look at and ideas and everything. :thumbs:

Excellent. Whos going to make the executive decision on which day? Shotgun not! :p

Worst comes to the worst, I'll try get down there both days :yahoo:

ah sod it 28th will do :thumbs:

You will be in good company :wacko:. If you fancy coming up the M6 I will show you the nice way up ( NO M62).

when you travelling up Martin?

I live just off the M6 and usually go down the A59 towards york which is a top road if its quiet and then jump on the A1.

You will be in good company :wacko:. If you fancy coming up the M6 I will show you the nice way up ( NO M62).

I live just off the M6 and usually go down the A59 towards york which is a top road if its quiet and then jump on the A1.

Will be joining the M6 at J36 and normall go up to Tebay then over to Scotch Corner, its an hour-15 to Scotch corner that way so would look to be leavig about 12 to 12-30. Could meet at the srvices south of J36, I will make a little detour.

Suggest if we are going to do this someone post up new thread in th Meets section. I know thre are a few more around that area that may come down :thumbs:

Will be joining the M6 at J36 and normall go up to Tebay then over to Scotch Corner, its an hour-15 to Scotch corner that way so would look to be leavig about 12 to 12-30. Could meet at the srvices south of J36, I will make a little detour.

Suggest if we are going to do this someone post up new thread in th Meets section. I know thre are a few more around that area that may come down :thumbs:

Oh no that dreaded road!! that has to be the most windy rainy road going haha, They sometimes close that road during winter. :wacko:

Anyway, im up for that. I can meet you at 12:15-12:30 at the services if you want. I'll pm you my mobile number.

Sorry guy's, whats this all about???

we are going to phils new place for the opening as he is have a load of girls there and a live pole dancing show. Think Nixy said she is going, you in? :teeth:

Nixy is getting abit of a rep! Any pictures lol ?.?.?

yeah look at her facebook :thumbs:

Sorry guy's, whats this all about???

we are going to phils new place for the opening as he is have a load of girls there and a live pole dancing show. Think Nixy said she is going, you in? :teeth:

Nixy is getting abit of a rep! Any pictures lol ?.?.?

n618319504_172904_1523.jpg

:ninja: