Teaser pics

bigphil

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry cant do the 27th! :dry:

Everyone in my town has a fancy dress night on boxing day, its kinda the biggest party of the year for me, so not only will i be hungover, my plan was to visit my bro too which is on the way to sunderland and he's going to be on Guard. so 27th is a no no for me. :blush:

Anychance we could change the date? 22nd maybe? Pleeeeeeeese! :teeth:

Sorry cant do the 27th! :dry:

Everyone in my town has a fancy dress night on boxing day, its kinda the biggest party of the year for me, so not only will i be hungover, my plan was to visit my bro too which is on the way to sunderland and he's going to be on Guard. so 27th is a no no for me. :blush:

Anychance we could change the date? 22nd maybe? Pleeeeeeeese! :teeth:

I'm not going up until Boxing day, so would have to be some time in the 27th-29th (I assume Phil doesnt want to open on a Sunday and that would be the day I'm travelling back to Basingstoke so not nice to do a day out then a 350mile trip home, no matter how much you love the Zed!)

I really want to come up for this as well but it is missions from my new place!! Will have to have a think and work out the cost in fuel alone!!

If I don't go then, Jay, I will have to give you some money so you can pick me up some new toys while you are up there or get you to collect some stuff for me!! :D:thumbs:

I really want to come up for this as well but it is missions from my new place!! Will have to have a think and work out the cost in fuel alone!!

If I don't go then, Jay, I will have to give you some money so you can pick me up some new toys while you are up there or get you to collect some stuff for me!! :D:thumbs:

Lol no worries mate, just keep your phone on ya and Ill take some pics of products up there, then just sort me out when i get back

Working that day but go for it guys, you are putting the miles in and I am relatively local so can make it anytime. :D

Its up to Mr Zedrush, he was the one who suggested the 27th, he may not be able to make the 28th.

For the record I can make the 27th or 28th, I leave it to you guys to decide which is best.

Working that day but go for it guys, you are putting the miles in and I am relatively local so can make it anytime. :D

Its up to Mr Zedrush, he was the one who suggested the 27th, he may not be able to make the 28th.

For the record I can make the 27th or 28th, I leave it to you guys to decide which is best.

Can we not wangle it so where there on your lunch break or something?

Can we not wangle it so where there on your lunch break or something?

I feel a sickie coming on :yuck::yuck::yuck::teeth:

Unfortunately travelling from home to London on the 27th so was going to stop in on the way past. Having said that it wouldnt be for that long so you guys go ahead and I will see what happens. :D

What time you passing mate? If its 3pm onwards i maybe able to make the 27th.