George's Red 350z

GeorgeW

Hello 350z-ers,I thought it best to start a thread for my Zed, as I have a few mods lined up

Spec and numbers:

The car is a 2004 350z GT in Chilli Pepper red. It has covered 69,000 miles when I picked it up.

Modifications:

Exterior

Nismo V1 rear bumper

Nismo V1 side skirts

Nismo V1 spoiler

Downforce front bumper

Carbon fibre varis bonnet

Carbon fibre eyelids

Carbon fibre intake duct

Carbon fibre wrapped interior

SSW Stanford 20'' omega rims

Black emblems

Clean plates

Stubby areal

Rear wiper delete

Bumper tuck

Vinyls

Engine Bay

Toyosport exhaust system

Colour coded engine bay bits

K&N drop in filter

Colour coded engine bay

Plenum spacer

Cooling plate

Bonnet dampers

Interior

Red interior neons

Double Din Head unit

Chrome indicator bulbs

Carbon fibre + alum gearknob

Leather Gaiter

Modifications planned:

Revup

Roof wrapped black

Window tints

Issues known:

Rattle from rear whilst driving, worse if you give it a welly

Photos when I first brought it home:

image_zpsu5tj3fiw.jpgimage_zpslqxw0lxu.jpg

Edited by GeorgeW
  • Like 1

Nice looking zed, George! Always loved the v1 Nismo bodykit on 350z and the red makes it even nicer!

Plenum and Popcharger in stock if you need them soon.

Perhaps is worth considering a 07 bonnet in the future and the 07 bi-xenons, they are so much better.

Edited by octet@TORQEN

Cheers guys, the stubby arrived today which I forgot I ordered, looks much tidier than the other one, planning to fit the pioneer head unit tonight - tested last night and all works well, even with the lack of bass (thanks Bose) so it will go in for good tonight, which means so will the footwell neons, I'll get a photo up when it's complete

Cheltenham, there was one parked near my work which was nearly identical! Same scoop, badges, wheels, colour, body kit, everything! Well at least my memory is telling me that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I was thinking the same thing the other day, I think I'm going to change it to black soon, one question though, would you just do the grill, or go straight down so the grill length of the splitter is black as well? I quite like that look on some cars, but it would probably look crap on a flat splitter?

Cheltenham, there was one parked near my work which was nearly identical! Same scoop, badges, wheels, colour, body kit, everything! Well at least my memory is telling me that!

It could have been me? My Z looks similar, although not with cool wheels and Scoop like GeorgeW. But I do live in Cheltenham and work in Glos with a Red Z. There are quite a few Z's in Cheltenham I have seen recently.

pwUffg5.jpg

Ah, no that wouldn't have been me, but sounds like that guy has dam good style ;)

(Assuming its me) Yeah I have dam good style! :lol: Very nice Z fella, the Red looks really good. :teeth:

It could have been me? My Z looks similar, although not with cool wheels and Scoop like GeorgeW. But I do live in Cheltenham and work in Glos with a Red Z. There are quite a few Z's in Cheltenham I have seen recently.

pwUffg5.jpg

Ah, no that wouldn't have been me, but sounds like that guy has dam good style ;)

(Assuming its me) Yeah I have dam good style! :lol: Very nice Z fella, the Red looks really good. :teeth:

I'm not sure anymore, could have been. Although I am pretty damn sure I've seen you parked up the top of churchdown near Chosen Hill school....

• Like 1

pwUffg5.jpg

I'm not sure anymore, could have been. Although I am pretty damn sure I've seen you parked up the top of churchdown near Chosen Hill school....

Yeah that would be me for sure. Best mate lives there, so makes sense for sure. :lol:

Small world :D

P.s. Sorry for hyjacking your thread George. :p

Edited by monkeybrain1234

• 4 months later...

Wait a min... I have see that number plate somewhere... Someone contacted me in email (god know how, I swears it wasn't in autotrader or pistonhead), but he knew I was looking for 350z and he was trying to sell me exactly the same car you got...

May I ask where did you purchase the car and who you bought it off...? It wasn't guy who working on oil rig?

• 2 weeks later...

I bought it from eBay, a chap near Shrewsbury who imports American classics, selling through business for a mate, all checked out with paperwork, mileage etc so I went for it, a good price I thought.

So heres a couple of recent photos

post-26265-0-58095900-1452169944_thumb.jpg

post-26265-0-66416600-1452169951_thumb.jpg

post-26265-0-26132900-1452169958_thumb.jpg

• Like 1