focus st. 2008 onwards

Jay Kay

Looks pretty sweet! Just viewed an 08 plate but had too many parking dents down both sides for me unfortunately.

Yeah you want one that only has age related stone chips and has been looked after with full service history.

After something more practical than the Zed and not really thought of these. Been looking at M3's etc but reckon this could be a good shout. I'd imagine they're fairly inexpensive to run with parts etc and with a bit of tuning would be fairly rapid with an easier delivery than the Zed?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/focus-st-270-bhp-/191615887126?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2c9d326716

May have to go have a look at this at some point in the week.

When I sold my roadstar I bought an ST. A fabulous tool with loads of Factory extras fitted. I really enjoyed driving it plus the advantage of 4 seats. More toys fitted than the Z and very similar performance. The only thing was watching the fuel gauge drop so quickly They are reputed to be greedy

What would you recommend? Apparently they are on par performance wise to the zed (which us disappointing to hear when I'd prefer a zed) road tax is cheaper than the 500 quid for the zed I want, its more practicle, cheaper in general to live with etc. In fact I'm kind of struggling to know why I'd choose a zed over an st. Someone help and quickly sell me a 313HR....

Christ I bet a TT 350 is crazy to drive! Would love a toy like that but don't reckon I have the knowledge to own one and keep it running. I had an rs2000 years ago with a stupidly tuned mountune engine in it that required something fixing on it at least once a month. I vowed after that to stick to stock motors and if I wanted fast cars just buy one that is fast as standard. Would still secretly love it though

I had the baby brother Fiesta ST for 3 years. Nothing ever went wrong with it. Absolutely bullet proof vehicles. And so much fun to drive around Welsh country roads.

I was going to go for the Focus ST, but wanted something a bit different from the norm.