Jump to content

Ardesco

Members
  • Posts

    263
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ardesco

  1. I wouldn't trust direct line, I used them many years ago when I first got my import and after insuring me for 2 years they told me on renewal that they didn't insure imports and I had told them it was a UK spec 350Z (I had been very clear it was a Fairlady Z and not a UK spec 350Z every time I talked to them) and if I had suffered an accident I would not have been covered. Haven't gone back to them since as I just don't trust them any more.
  2. Found the issue, it was one of the fuses hidden away in that hard to reach fuse box behind the battery (literally the last one I checked after pulling everything else out).
  3. Decided it's time to get my JDM back on the road again after a few years of it just sitting around and I'm having some issues with the fog light. There doesn't seem to be any power getting down to it so I pulled the switch out of the dash to see how it was wired up. It looks like it has been wired into the TCS button wiring, one line into the black wire and one into a red/blue wire. Anybody got any idea where these go? There doesn't seem to be any voltage across the wires, but my TCS button seems to still be working (pressing it toggles the TCS light on the dashboard). I've checked the fuses and they don't look blown. Scratching my head a bit trying to work out what to do next, it used to work in the past so at some point there was clearly power across these wires.
  4. Ardesco

    Seat Change

    Photo's from my seat change
  5. Ardesco

    Random Photos

    Random photos for use in posts and messages
×
×
  • Create New...