Jump to content

ZMANALEX

Members
  • Posts

    15,161
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZMANALEX

  1. SUNDAY BUMP
  2. SUNDAY BUMP
  3. SOLD OUT, MORE DUE IN SOON
  4. Another thread revival. Only 10 years to late
  5. I have pumps and OEM connectors in stock. Just drop me a message if I can help further. Alex.
  6. That would be your front carbon composite panel. I have them in stock so just dm or pm me if I can help you further. Alex.
  7. to the forum Mauk.
  8. to the forum.
  9. Not had a chance mate. I will get this checked out for you asap. What side do you require? Alex.
  10. In stock and good to go same/next day: I should also have the hoses in stock as well. Just drop me a PM or DM if I can help further.
  11. Surfaces relating to DTV have got to be 100% clean, or the brake shudder will always return. ie: Inner wheel face to hub and rotor to knuckle etc. Always check DTV before and after rotor replacement.
  12. I may have this strip in stock. Let me check for you.
  13. Andy, Email received and replied to. Alex.
  14. I have preowned fully working VQ35DE and VQ35DE RevUp air compressors and new belts in stock. Just drop me a PM or DM if I can help further. Alex
  15. Preowned OEM front bumpers are in stock for both facelift and pre-facelift. Collection from PH2 6EZ.
  16. Much easier with the wheel off.
  17. to the forum mate from sunny Perth.
  18. To be sure best to ask the seller/agent/ exporter for some images. However , I would think that you will have to replace the infotainment system with a UK version including the nav. or use Tom Tom or Google maps.
×
×
  • Create New...