if only
It's going to be at S****horpe - I don't think they have fit, nubile anythings there
She did ask me to remove any piercings if I had any that weren't "immediately noticeable", but then commented that at my age I probably didn't understand what she meant
What about all that shrapnel you picked up in 'Nam?
Care to elaborate?
Haha, don't think it would be very ethical of me to name names, but lets say some exhaust combinations sound excruciatingly, ear splittingly bad when wrung out!
Easy once you find all the pop-studs and take the washer jets out. The bumper then just lifts off. It took me a cautious hour or two to change my front reflectors.
Shouldn't think so mate, i'll check but it was only 18 months old when it came off. PM'd!
Also bear in mind you'll probably need a new gasket kit to put this on.
Could have more than one drive, I know a good place for tea and biccies for a few intrepid souls...
Also, if their is any interest in a wee MTB ride one afternoon, that could be arranged. Either BYO or hiring is possible.