Jump to content

AK350Z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,890
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AK350Z

  1. Looks top notch James, must get down your part of the world sometime. Where did the route go?
  2. Hello!
  3. I likey, nice colour too
  4. Just had a last wee ride before back to work tomorrow. Usual stuff round Dent Fell. Everything shifting smoothly now with the new drive bits, lovely! Nice bikies there James, I see Marin are ditching that style of Quad link for next year for something cheaper to make (but less distinctive). Whyte will still carry on with it though: http://www.singletrackworld.com/2011/08/marin-2012-quad-link-3-bouncy-29ers-and-more/
  5. Brizzy! Nice pics too
  6. It's gone up again?! I actually dread to think what each mile has cost in my Zed in the last year. Factor in depreciation from the forecourt, fuel costs, tax for the year, insurance and the ridiculously low amount of miles I do and it's staggering. Still I do love it which is why I'm going to take it out now since it's a nice summer night. Husky reckons with fuel his Zed has cost him (including all the stuff you mentioned) around 20k in 2 years. Yeah, but anyone who bought new, like myself, was already happy with worse than that because in my case I would be keeping it at least 5-6 years. Huskies was 2 or 3 years old already when he bought it wasn't it? Is that 20K minus the sale proceeds?
  7. Didn't come as a kit though:
  8. Welcome, get some pics up!
  9. With a car like that and with Rowans finances, I expect it can and indeed will be repaired. Still, a fair old shunt to separate the engine. No doubt the plod will be asking a few questions. I'm sure Rowan or his lawyers will come up for a satisfactory explanation of how he came to be clipping daisies on an A road.
  10. Have a look the two pics properties Well spotted Colin. I never noticed the difference using the forum 99% on my phone, but at work bored having a gander and noticed the difference. Your bumper doesn't look as bad on that one either
  11. Very nice. think those turbines are some of ours too.
  12. Outch! Although similarly damaged ones have been repaired back to standard by the factory, albeit for a hefty ransom I would suspect!
  13. Yep, MY08 cars along with Rosso Red, Storm Grey, ASBO Orange and Midnight Blue.
  14. Browsing again Stan? Hows things going at the ranch?
  15. Can't wait till next time - £460!
  16. How long is a piece of string? Lots of reasons, but I think running cost play a big factor these days. We still seem to have more joining than selling though!
  17. Ha! Again?? Looks like he needs some more performance driving lessons.
  18. Welcome to the club!
  19. Glad i got rid and bought the bike now! Would have lost anothe £250 just in the last 24 hours. only had 1700 to start with!
  20. Well, I'm hoping at least Immy and myself has heard of them before... http://www.thedatsuns.com/
  21. I'll be off shift mate You'll probably kick my ass if you are getting regular riding in though! Any route requests? I've still got plenty in the bag
  22. Should have said mate, got a couple of spare Raceface stems in the drawer. In my shed today, I've fitted the new rings, chain, cassette, and broken bit on the e-thirteen, any it runs like a dream now. Don't know if I'll get to ride it properly before going back to work on saturday though Also in good news, other best bike buddy Steve is coming up from Manc on the weekend 20/21 August for some off-piste Grizedale action, just in case any of you are in the area!
  23. Got cruise and electric seats so yes.
  24. You're more than welcome - we're all perfectly friendly Sorry, like I said new to all this. Am I signing up for the meet or getting on the track? Just the meet mate. If you want to get on track you have to contact: http://www.dreadnoughtscotland.co.uk/tracknights-knockhill.html
×
×
  • Create New...