Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. No problem I'll bring my Sledge hammer, Gripfill, zip ties & beer
  2. I'm Sorry I had a 360 mile motorway stint to do (in 3hours ) Talking of the Stillen Soundtrack, I managed to get a few clips of it over the weekend
  3. The YARP exhaust with a V8 It's going to shake buildings & break windows
  4. Right I've had my 370z for about 10 weeks now & only last weekend when cruising through Germany I discovered that the rear speakers don't seem to be working properly. (first time I've actually turned the stereo up) The audio seemed very front biased, so faded the speakers to the rear & @ full volume the rear speakers are only omitting sound @ a normal talking level. Anyone experienced this before? Is there a quick fix or do I need to take it to the stealer's under warranty?
  5. Ray, another one bites the dust, I miss my 350z & am tempted by yours, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to resist
  6. Nice one Ian, good job you still Love Suzi, I miss my old girl but the new one is growing on me
  7. woohoo Glad this has arrived I haven't boosted a zed for at least a month now
  8. Err thanks for the recommendation iRomania, but I think I'll steer clear of WLMG Nissan, I've heard a few not so good reviews. Well I've just covered 1600miles in the last few days, can't say that I have noticed it & nothing broke apart from I found out that the rear speakers don't work
  9. Hi & welcome along, I'm just up the road in Hempstead, if you unsure about the flywheel I'd be happy to have a listen. I had both the dual mass & later a single mass in my 350z so pretty clued up on what sounds ok & what doesn't
  10. I removed the silencer on the mid pipe of my 350, It was about 20-30% louder than the stock exhaust. I had this setup for about 18months
  11. We have a saying over here, started by Tui Beer, "yeah right". We believe you Darren, millions wouldn't. Let's see how long it is til you FI your Z. Honestly no FI my way, planning to spend the cash on a proper track toy that l can trailer around
  12. Forgive the ignorance, whats MPSS'S ? Mpss = Michelin pilot super sports Possibly the best tyres you can out on a zed
  13. Got my drift on in Haarlem earlier :-) Car is now parked & the beer is flowing
  14. No boost !!!!!!!!! Here's your postcard From the Netherlands, the roads are so straight & flat it's putting me to sleep
  15. There will be no supercharging or turbo charging
  16. When do you ever truly know the history of a car, how it's been treated & where it's been when you walk into a garage & see it for the first time
  17. There is no set destination, going to my mates house just outside of Amsterdam tomorrow, Then on Friday IF were not hungover go for a road trip & see where we end up. Thinking Autobahns & Black Mountains in Germany, maybe a visit to Europa Park & a few cities to soak up some beer, sorry I mean culture. Then maybe down to Nice or Monte Carlo for some Gambling. Nothing really planned, just going to take it as it comes, need to keep an eye on the weather conditions this time of year
  18. Thanks for all the feedback guys Just got myself a new set of MPSS's today, with thanks to Sly @ Kaizer Motors for sourcing these & getting them fitted on extremely short notice. It seemed a bit criminal to take off a nearly full set of tyres but the Bridgestones are awful in the wet & didn't want to take the chance with them in Europe with the cold weather.
  19. Well better late than never as they say. I pick up myself a 370z some 8weeks ago & have finally got round to getting a picture of it in daylight hours. I've hardly driven it, only done 800 miles in it including the 360mile drive home from picking it up. But I can safely say that I love it. A very different car to the 350z in both good & bad ways but I shan't go into that now. So here she is, 2011 GT Connect Premium 7k I have done a few subtle mods & have a few more to do, nothing worth doing a build thread for though Just off to get some new tyres this afternoon prior to a little trip I'm taking over the next 7days
  20. Yes Please
  21. Happy Birthday Steve, Hope to see you at an event this year
  22. I'll post you a papa joint from Amsterdam on Thursday Bennet ​Also I'm glad to see Papa surf has recovered from giving blood on the weekend
  23. Oh is this thread competing with the iThread? Wasso -YARRRRRRPPPPPYYYYY GT4ZED - SAY?
  24. Best place for the friggin dif Yes Bennet it's in the BIN! Shame you won't fit in there too Only Joking Re-arranging the clutch plates to allow good oil flow was a fun game I thought I was Wafting up there for a mac lesson
×
×
  • Create New...