Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. sorry pal i didnt realise it was you you were arnold .... arnold clark you had your name on your number plate good to meet you mate
  2. Did you take any of my car by any chance? I was too lazy to take them myself any distinguishing features ? i took a pic of every car
  3. I did call but you weren't in
  4. Mike are you sure you went ? why didnt i see you there ? would have liked to say hello
  5. nice to put some faces to names
  6. starting with mine it was a good day, thanks to beavis for arranging it
  7. Could be the fuel damper
  8. LEAVIN NOW
  9. where is the noise coming from ? front ? rear ? does it make the noise all time, or only when braking or does it stop when you brake ?
  10. awesome piece of kit kev, i'm jealous
  11. is it this sunday ?!! You should have mentioned it dave :teeth:
  12. Called into st davids at 10pm only 2 zeds there shires and a nice burgundy metallic (usa colour iirc)
  13. ok i'm stoppin doin that now is reverse ok ?
  14. has jay turned up ? if he hasn't i'm not goin
  15. He should be...............confirmed attendee Job done then, he can interview the exhausts tomorrow (after i have )
  16. did this happen ?
  17. looks perfect (except the rear lights )
  18. unless you can see a leak then its the slave cylinder, the seal goes and allows the fluid past hence it then looks low in the reservoir
  19. no rain here ...........................yet !
  20. you going to wales ? ideal place to sample possibly all the exhausts available for the zed
  21. c'mon martin whip it out and lets see ya flashing no no no mart .... i meant your camera ZEDFEST 2008
  22. just going to do mine just travelled 400 miles and its minging still no front lip, ordered but the wrong one was sent and the replacement hasn't arrived
  23. Yeah I know what you mean, I think the word is "focused". Rock hard ride, radical riding postion, only makes sense when you are on it. But I must confess I'm a Sunday morning rider so I can live with all that. My bike is just a toy and I know I'm never going to do much more than a couple of hundred miles at a time on the thing. It's the looks and the noise with Ducatis, as you say. Gorgeous things. I would have described my 996 as "agricultural".... at standstill with the clutch out they sound like a bag o nails (dry clutch
×
×
  • Create New...