Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Hi and welcome to the forum. You are lucky, the owners around Bristol have lots of great local meets.
  2. Does that car ever get dirty.
  3. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  4. Well done new Zealand. I is happy now.
  5. I have never been big on practicality so will see if I survive the winter then see how the pennies are looking. Insurance group 20 was a surpass but i can see how it gets into that bracket.
  6. Thanks guys, its a commute car so i will be behaving myself honest.
  7. The forum has just been re-booted.
  8. I dont know what you mean, my local dealer spent six months opening and closing it.
  9. Hi and welcome to the forum. For an 08 car there arent really many things that are 350z specific. Lots of owners on here have made that change so you will get plenty of info.
  10. The imports are generally easy to spot so post up any links and we will let you know.
  11. I love the Infiniti, best of both worlds.
  12. PRRRRRR
  13. Thanks Dan, that sounds like it will fit the bill very well.
  14. The problem was that I didnt really know what I wanted so it was a price band search on autotrader. The main contender was something which I couldnt justify as it would be parked next to a cement factory for weeks which wouldnt have worked. No 370z hence this was a compromise.
  15. To put pictures on sign up for a free account on photobucket then copy and paste the img code into a post. For kit advice ask someone and then let them sweat to see how it looks then grant.
  16. Try asking EH370z
  17. If it helps at all the brembo brakes need to be drilled to fit a 300zx.
  18. Not at all Stew, its the technical stuff I am having to get my head round. All the model differences too.
  19. I am reassured. Its hard to get my head round the new language they seem to use on their forum.
  20. I would be interested to see the spec and cost of that system.
  21. I am starting with a standard car so I am hoping to have no problems created by others.
  22. Yes Vic, its the compromise winter car.
  23. 2004 SUBARU IMPREZA 2.0 WRX AWD Turbo 4dr Saloon Exhausts you say.
  24. I have lots of questions.
×
×
  • Create New...