Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. I appreciate that there are issues with you attending the major car shows with us, the charges for traders there can be quite high. We do have a fair amount of weekend meets throughout the year and it would be great to see some of you attending these. I also appreciate that some will have less issues bringing their wares along than others but even if you pop along and say hello you would be made very welcome. The Wales weekend is mainly a drive out but we do spend a fair amount of time at the hotel. Zedfest is static so you would have a captive audience. LakeZ is also a static meet with a drive out. Come along, meet the members and answer a few questions. You will have a great time and I am sure your business will benefit. Feel free to pm me if you have any specific queries.
  2. And thankyou Matt. Much appreciated and it will be used wisley to support the forum.
  3. Just take it easy when its wet until you get used to it and enjoy.
  4. Congratulations, you did well to find one so quick. See you at Wales, Zedfest and LakeZ
  5. Stop posting wheels guys. Please.
  6. Well done mate, once again a great example of why this place works.
  7. There are only two C Kellys in the phone directory over there.
  8. Very nice mate, they will keep you busy.
  9. Very nice car and location.
  10. Dont rush it I still have lots to organise.
  11. Standard sounds and looks great IMO. They arent to bad for space but if you need more get a roadster.
  12. Brilliant Derek, cheered me up on a difficult day.
  13. Hi and welcome to the forum. I used mine as daily driver for 4 years and although they can be a bit thirsty the fun of driving it makes the cost worth it. Parts from Nissan can be expensive but the traders on here save us a fortune.
  14. A lot of people have had it done ind it will last you a while until you decide what to fit. Its a weak joint so once its welded you will be fine.
  15. Its a common fault and welding is a good fix. I wouldnt let him order a new one, the traders on here can get you one a lot cheaper. I would get it welded and then look at an aftermarket replacement.
  16. Many of the meets are also joint with z club and you can get an appreciation of the massive heritage of the z marque.
  17. Lazy sod. 1. Scootg - 2 Tickets - No Track Time. 2.magic84 2.one ticket. . no track time 3. CaptainSensible. One ticket. Would be interested in track time. 4. Blacky - no tickets - no track - Stand pass please :thumbs 5 veilside z. 2 tickets please. track time also 6 Jay if he can find his passport. 7 Ian
  18. 1. Scootg - 2 Tickets - No Track Time. 2.magic84 2.one ticket. . no track time 3. CaptainSensible. One ticket. Would be interested in track time. 4. Blacky - no tickets - no track - Stand pass please :thumbs 5 veilside z. 2 tickets please. track time also 6 Jay if he can find his passport.
  19. The reason this weekend was instigated is basically that I spent nearly every weekend last year driving to car shows that all seemed to be 4 hours away. This one is 20 minutes away but is taking some organising. I am lucky that Derek who organises Zedfest has given me a model to follow. A difficult act to follow though.
  20. Introducing MeatWaterVOIDâ„¢: Less than Zero. What is the void? What remains when you take all the meat that matters away? Can empty MeatWaterâ„¢--nothing--exist? MeatWaterVOIDâ„¢ may ultimately provide answers to some of cosmology's and philosophers most fundamental questions: if the world is simply not just flat, what lies outside the box, and, if there was once nothing, how did the universe begin? WTF.
  21. We can wait but.
  22. Nice one, look forward to meeting another mature owner. I will be outside on the ground btw.
  23. Yeah, but that was for the 350z-uk dogging sub-forum..... I have a cat not a dog.
  24. Unless they can find anything damaged on the tyre it sound like they have to replace it.
  25. I used mine as a daily driver including long commutes and had no problems. Its semi retired now though.
×
×
  • Create New...