Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. That sounds about right to me Dan, took Phi land Andy an afternoon and they were used to the cars.
  2. From my experience of changing plates the owner can just pop into a DVLA office and get it sorted straight away. 24 hrs to change to the new plates and bingo.
  3. Sounds like the battery mate. I had a lot of this over winter.
  4. Or. viewtopic.php?f=86&t=49362
  5. viewtopic.php?f=57&t=41019 Fairly good odds.
  6. Recommended and fitted by ESR so I am happy.
  7. The lightweight setup is great. I find it a lot better. I suppose you could argue that its slightly nosier at low speed but i cant hear any real difference.
  8. Unfortunately I had damage to the flywheel too so went up rated. JWT/ Exeddy and I love it.
  9. That certainly sounds like the clutch to me, try it in 4th or 5th at lower speeds.
  10. Looks like you are on the list on the first page.
  11. How cool is that, I was just watching it over coffee.
  12. The problem with dry powder extinguishers is that they will kill the flames but until the ignition of the fire is removed or cooled it will re-flash every time. Dont think that was overkill at all.
  13. You may find that help arrives soon Rich.
  14. North Wales or the LakeZ could be a good venue I will leave this one with you mate. I would set it up but their other halves could take the photo Hunky men not really my thing ..............I wonder if their wives would be up for a female calender Maybe one for Markie to sort out.
  15. North Wales or the LakeZ could be a good venue I will leave this one with you mate.
  16. Have a great day mate. I am sure the counter must have got stuck on 27 though.
  17. Drop a pm to M13KYF
  18. Now whose a stalker.
  19. If he doesn't mind me calling, i can pm you my contact details too if you like? Do you know the mileage? It was 39k and I dont think he will have done much over winter. He has a rather nice 300tt he uses for fun. He is a mechanic so knows what he is talking about. Sent you a pm mate.
  20. I wouldnt include your telephone number in open forum.
  21. If you want I can give you his number, He isnt far away from you. Always worth having a chat.
  22. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  23. Thanks mate, i owe you a drink if you fancy a drive oop narth.
×
×
  • Create New...