Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. viewtopic.php?f=57&t=48392
  2. And yes, i suffer from it too. Add to that parking my work next to a cement factory, a scrap metal berth and an animal feed jetty and its not nice.
  3. That makes so much good sense to me bud.
  4. You can never be too careful.
  5. Just think how much damage I can do with the new toy.
  6. Thanks for putting in the miles to attend Tim, sorry i could only afford to spend a tenner.
  7. Its OK Chris I will move it. Welcome to the forum bud.
  8. Bloody hell, are you starting your own forum.
  9. Pretty straightforward for the zed, just the usual consumables really. Clutches can go at 30k if you are aggressive with them. Apart from that there arent any issues. The traders keep us smiling.
  10. My spoiler was supplied and fitted by a very good trader on here, sadly no more trading. I am known to be an unlucky customer. Spoiler 1 fitted by their body shop. They then noticed it was damaged. No problem, another spoiler was unwrapped. It didnt have the correct base. Spoiler 3 was then merged with spoiler 2 and it was fitted and was fine. No additional cost and a days work to complete a simple fitting task. I never fit things to my car but maybe thats just me.
  11. Zedfest is coming along in August. Lets get some good numbers to that.
  12. Hi and welcome to the forum. Good luck with the sale and search.
  13. £10 in the post Al.
  14. And a damn good excuse for me not buying any flowers. It seemed she tried to turn right coming out of the Heaves road.
  15. martinmac

    lake Z photos

    Stop teasing us Matt.
  16. martinmac

    lake Z photos

    Thanks for coming up Matt, I cant see the pics as not able to log in.
  17. martinmac

    lake Z photos

    I am still not happy at the 18 reading.
  18. martinmac

    lake Z photos

    My favourite pic is still in here. Go team mods. http://www.flickr.com/photos/49222119@N ... 052647770/
  19. Dont worry about it John. We did pretty well. You have to see Chesterfield and Stew on the raffle case to believe it. The event was a success. The local hospice also benefitted. Liz has just finished counting the cash and I am
  20. I had a fantastic weekend and it was worth the time taken to sort it. Being able to watch a great bunch of people enjoying it makes me very happy. Next year is already booked but I wont start a list yet. The worst job is this morning. Two Civics full of rubbish to sort out. I also want to say a big thanks to Tim from Envy Valeting for supporting the event again. I now know a lot more about mobile toilets too. Thanks to Max for finally getting them working. I have passed on your thanks to the hotel too, I think the owner and staff where fantastic all weekend.
  21. I cant believe you were there all weekend with all the other rooms full of Zed owners and nobody talked to you. Carded.
  22. Right that one great weekend done. Next.
  23. martinmac

    lake Z photos

    I was a little suprised to see you too Andy, Did you enjoy Holker, my spies told me you were there.
  24. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  25. Great respect to an elderly 300 owner who travelled from Scotland to this event even though he was very unwell. Ian typifies what the ownership and meets thing is all about.
×
×
  • Create New...