Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Kind of reminds me of that very famous Rice vid on youtube.
  2. I am sure she will never make the mistake again and is feeling very bad about it at the moment. Hopefully the repair will be at a reasonable cost.
  3. Does that mean he has been paying insurance for a car with a turbo without getting the performance.
  4. I noticed your drive wasnt full yet. http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3259290.htm
  5. I was a bit slow off the mark so no spotted card this time. 04 GM coupe on the front in Sidmouth today, Reg ended with DTY.
  6. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  7. All fine now mate. Thanks anyway. I am sure next years calendar will be the best yet.
  8. Thanks guys, now sorted.
  9. Coincidentally I am now taking home the same as i did 20 years ago when working abroad.
  10. Damn, I picked the wrong weekend to visit.
  11. This reminds me of one of the more memorable comments i got. Out at a local meet a lad asked to look under my bonnet. His comment was fantastic. "Nice Porker mate".
  12. Ditto mate, I didnt even ask Phil yo fit them but he had the car for two weeks so just went for it.
  13. Mine seems to be ok with struts.
  14. Nice one. To be honest, none of the bad points would worry me too much when you have this place to fall back on.
  15. Stick some pics up on the other one Keyser.
  16. I dont mind the unsociable hours. I like my job. I am happy with my gross pay. Its all the bloody lines of deductions underneath that wind me up.
  17. The job. Thankless task of sorting out the entries for the calendar for 2012. Getting people to e-mail you Hi Res versions of the pics. Posting the calendars out. Wages. You can have 50% of my mod wages for the time it takes to sort out. I no longer have a mailing address at work and am a bit too busy to take on the calendar this year. Getting it printed is easy enough and posting them out doesnt take that long. The main admin task involves actually getting a format for choosing the pics. I have tried various ways to do this so am happy to provide input. I am also happy to handle the cash side if you want. Anyone who is willing to take the job please pm me. We normally start to get the ball rolling about now and the calendars get printed and posted out in January.
  18. PS: I'm french, so don't expect me to speak a purrrfect English! Sorry in advance, if I make mistakes sometimes! You will be in good company on here. Plenty of French speakers on here if you get stuck.
  19. Now thats a cool drive.
  20. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  21. Congratulations Chris, a very valid excuse for not being logged on.
  22. You bought it then. Its looks pretty good with the ings IMO.
  23. Hi amd welcome to the forum, ideally placed for Japfest.
  24. Its always great to have posts to beef up the guides section.
  25. Moved it to the guides section mate. A very well documented mod.
×
×
  • Create New...