Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Was it wrapped in about 4ft of foam? My engine cover was, best packaging I've every see
  2. Thats what happens when you customise the forum
  3. I was more thinking of this:
  4. Think Neil is hinting to the fact that Alex's monster 350z roadster is quicker around Knockers than his GTR and IIRC doesnt have a monster brake kit
  5. Happy Birthday Steve
  6. Who let you in the Team Area? Well done bud, I've crossed into a new special category too, but I'm not changing my name to pink
  7. Many Happy returns Test out the Tapatalk app and try to break it? On second thoughts, no dont
  8. Testing testing from my iPad
  9. Right re-tested it and it was user error on my behalf. It must cache all the threads it reads when a certain user, so if I give a test user mod permissions then remove them, it will still show threads that were downloaded when it was a mod. Clearing the cache between changes meant it followed the security properly So I've renabled it. If you have the app, search for "350z" and you will see the forum on the list
  10. You have to be very quick to stop the flywheel being knackered when the clutch has gone. Most dont risk it and just order a flywheel anyway as if you get it all apart and dont have a flywheel, you will have to tear it all down again to change it later.
×
×
  • Create New...