-
Posts
24,812 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Chris`I
-
RareRims should also be able to help
-
Ah but does it have winter tyres? 4x4's still suck in the snow on summer tyres Smaller rims and vredestein wintrac went on in October Very good I saw quite a few smug 4x4 owners get stuck a few years back with summer tyres, and not so smug afterwards. Especially when a 300HP RWD car with summer tyres on managed to get past
-
Sold pending payment
-
Ah but does it have winter tyres? 4x4's still suck in the snow on summer tyres
-
Provisionally sold
-
I need to double check, but they've sat in the loft for over a year and a half so they could still be good, but I'd advise anyone that buys them will be looking to change them in all honesty.
-
Getting a light dusting of snow down here now. The weather station is classing it as rain though.
-
They've sat since the 350z went so in no hurry, just had a quite 5 mins so thought I better post them up
-
Feel free to come down here, get them down from my loft and take some pics
-
Time to make space in the garage so the Rotas have to go. Ran these on my 350z with no problems what so ever. Colour most definately isnt everyones taste and there is some kerbing on one of the rims so will require some work, but as I'm basically giving them away, I think its about right. Would make great winter wheels or track wheels. Sizes: (I think off the top of my head! Will confirm if any real interest) Front: 18x8.5 (with 245/35R18 Falkens) Rear: 18x9.5 (with 275/35R18 Falkens) Dont have a current pic, but here they are just after being refurbed the last time around: Not sure on a price really, just looking to make some space. Anyone interested will need to collect, the wheels will need a refurb and perhaps some new tyres (they were in good nick about 2yrs ago!), so in a massive abuse of Admin powers make me an offer, but nothing stupid please! They were £1200 when new w/tyres. **COLLECTION ONLY**
-
Well thats the problem isnt it. If we wanted to take it somewhere different they were going to make us pay the excess (as it was a no fault claim we didnt have to pay that using their shop), and I doubt they would pay for a hire car for multiple tries if it took more than one. If you use theirs and anything goes wrong its completely up to them to pay for it to be sorted
-
Get down Halfrauds, buy some ducting and then route it around the crash bar. Its pretty easy to find the route when you go out and have a poke around, making sure you remove the poppers on the front pn the bumper to pull it forward a bit. On the bumper, at either end of the slats in the middle, there are sections you can remove with poppers like the bumper has to remove it. Pop out the one on the right (looking from the front) and secure the pipe in that area with the poppers you just removed. Thats what I did. Dont have any pics I dont think, but its pretty obvious once you start
-
I did that with the audi TT i had ......... bloody nightmare ....... 3 times it went back and when i finally accepted it, it was because i'd had enough, not that the work was good enough We had the same with Amanda's Ibiza. Came back with a great paint match but was swirled to death. They couldnt see anything wrong with it. In the end gave up and spent a few days with DA going over it all to correct it. Saying that I would still use their one if you dont know of one better off hand. At least then you can just keep returning it and say do it again.
-
Still no snow in Blazingsmoke. Garmin said it was 0.2C when I was out riding though
-
Nothing here in Hampshire atm, just about to go out on the bike and its a roasty toasty 2C
-
Yeah Mark was asking which of us would be first to get HFCs As always, headline HP isnt the only effect of HFCs. I'd expect you will get a nice bump in torque throughout the rev range, but not a massive amount top end, maybe 10HP if you are lucky. The exhaust is the real limiter of the 370z breathing wise as far as I can see. Happy to be corrected Col - get some HFCs on ya car!
-
Members have also been known to come back too and they'd be a bit ****ed if you've gone and deleted their account
-
Not sure I'd expect 15WHP from HFCs over exhaust/intake combos? That looks to be the only real difference between our cars. I think Kev has HFCs as well as intake/exhaust and got about 315WHP. Thats more what I'd expect. 315WHP is still over 350HP@fly which is really good
-
Had mine done 9 months ago now and more than happy with it. With all those breathing mods, you'll definately need one so just get it done. Mark is great to sit with and will explain everything you want to know. I just sat and watched in awe
-
If you hot send it for data extraction, then it's gonna be expensive, they charge by the GB But then if its the only copy of photos etc, then well worth it than loosing them Always make at least 2 redundant backups of data. My photos live on my laptop, NAS and online backup
-
Happy Birthday Dave! I'm guessing you've not sent him a can of Red Bull then?
-
Looks like a good standard routine there. As Dblock says you may want to consider snow foam and tar/road cack remover. I'd personally got for LP over LPL by hand so at least it will make polishing quicker, just dont expect any swirl removal or correction from it. With the wax, dont bother topping up every month, you wont need to. Mine lasts somewhere between 3-6 months depending on how many washes I give it and RM will keep the protection topped up. On the topic of RM, make sure you get tropical, its easier to work with. I would say for the new car, whip the wheels off one by one and clean, de-tar, and seal them. Makes them faaaar easier to clean later on and stops the crap sticking. I did this on my Zed(s) and worked a treat. Didnt manage to do it on the Alfa which gives off the most amount of brake dust and really regret it now. Once spring comes around I'll have them off and cleaned up properly then sealed. And
-
I have noticed this before, the numbers are high. So why is this ? any know. The vast majority sign up and lurk. They manage to get all the information they require and dont feel the need to post anything up. It can be a very scary place to venture onto if you're not used to the internet, especially with some of the characters we have on here
-
Yes you can. Still slow to react, but at least predictable. Its when its in full auto that its really ropey with gear selection
-
This. And there are a supprising amount of "hangers around" still here - *cough* Sarnie *cough*