Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. See how the dealer gets on, they should have it or be able to get it at least. If not I can give NMGB a prod for you, then they know lots of people are watching
  2. I'd say the RX7 won that one. I was a little dissapointed by the bike drift, I thought he would get more angle than that. Just watch any MotoGP race and you will see plenty of them getting as sideways as that. Not that I could do any better mind
  3. I agree that PP a RAW image can give amazing results, and I shoot raw most places so it gives me that chance if I need, but having seen a few wedding albums and the amount of images in them, there is no way they can PP them all individually - it would take literally months correct exposure, white balance, sharpness etc. I'll be interested to talk to a wedding photographer when my time comes to see what PP they do and how much time they spend per image. I agree that if they put a lot of effort into PP then £2k could be a good deal. Also, not sure how you can gain back dynamic range in PP. A sensor has a finite range of values it can sense. Once you go over or under them, there is no way to get them back (lets forget about HDR for now as that doesnt apply here). No amount of post processing can get you any more darks or highlights once they have been lost. I guess what you are really meaning is that you can shoot underexposed so not to blow the higglights and then up the exposure in PP to bring it back to where it should be but without the blown highlights? As said, I'm difficult as a customer, as I'd prefer they didnt do an PP and just gave me the RAWs but they would never do that, as I am cutting out some of their work/time which they would want to bill for
  4. That'll be a nice touch especially with the red interior. If you can get them in place without damanging the finish. Its not an easy job to get them in
  5. Start a GB thread seperately and it will get more visibility. Also if you want the 370z-uk.net logo in EPS format just let me know, then you can have the club logo on there too possibly
  6. If you order a calendar (or 2!), Martin will include some spotted cards
  7. Think you are being conservative with the ownership numbers, but factor in the time your "owned" car would potentially be off the road and in the dealership, and I think its not a bad price. If you can afford a £100k car, £12k a year to dick about in all sorts of other exotic metal isnt such a bad deal. I think it costs £500+ to hire those cars out normally, so there is a saving compared to just hiring a different car each time.
  8. Personally I'd go for black. The amount they protrude from the wheel they may look a little odd in red.
  9. Work out what a car would cost you for the year in depreciation and running costs. Divide it by the number of days you could use it (say every weekend, dont think you'd use cars like that every day) and see how that compares to the daily rate of the cars offered
  10. I seem to remember that is the way it works. TC can be turned off (so the rear wheels can spin without the engine cutting power) but it will still try and stop a slide by braking different corners (ESP). Been a while since I last looked it up
  11. Happy Birthday buddy - time to break out that cowboy hat and go for a drive
  12. Its our best kept secret
  13. We do do quite well in Google rankings
  14. Speak to Tim@Envy Valeting, sure he'll sort you out
  15. Wot they said - Alex and Lee will see you right, probably cheaper than the other breakers you are using too
  16. Is this about a 370z or wrong section? I'd imagine 370z wheels are quite expensive due to their exclusivity atm
  17. +1 Also what year of JDM do you have?
×
×
  • Create New...