Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Great stuff - I'll update the first post. Adding Stew to my Foe list
  2. Feel free to change the title - I thought mine was a little more informative Plus it lets us see how many active users we have on a weekend. Its all really just a big experiment Anyway its your fault for getting a 370z and making the rest of us buy them. If we all only had 350z we wouldnt have this problem!
  3. Could you go give that a go and see if it fixes it? If not I'll have to revert the changes and see why it happened
  4. All, We have made a small tweak to the way that the site is handling cookies to allow login from both 350z-uk.com and 370z-uk.net properly. Before this, users on the 370z URL would not have their login remembered even when they tick "Keep me logged in". This appears to have caused a small issue with some active 350z-uk sessions. If you experience any problems, please can you delete your cookies and try to log in again. To do this in Internet Explorer goto Tools > General tab > Browsing History > click Delete... > Cookies ticked > click Delete or OK button. Restart IE and try to log in again. This should solve any problems. If you have any more please drop a message in this thread. Another thing that may sort your login problems is this piece of software (if you can download it for a work pc, best to check first) which is ccleaner you can download it from here. http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner Cleans the following: •Internet Explorer •Firefox •Google Chrome •Opera •Safari •Windows - Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files and Log files. •Registry cleaner •Third-party applications •100% Spyware FREE Feedback will be appreciated if this helps in anyway.
  5. Definately get instruction Andrew, it will speed up the learning process and teach you the right lines straight off the batt
  6. To be honest, AG SRP by hand will do next to naff all. It really has very little abrasive in it but does have fillers to help hide the scratches. You'd be better off buying a proper polish like Poorboys SSR. To get rid of swirls you really need a machine polisher too. Where they have used G3 I am sure will be fine if they were a pro, you'd assume they knew what they were doing With SRP, there isnt really any cure time, just let it haze, wipe it off and apply wax over the top. What you need to let cure is the wax. Leave that for a day before you apply more or wash the car again
  7. I'm with Stew - unfortunately due to the amount of branded stuff we have, I dont think a full on logo change can be justified. By all means use the logo in the top left of the forum to come up with a new one if you like (same dimensions etc) and we could possibly add it to a new theme for those that want it, but I dont think we should change the official logo.
  8. Has to be paired with the ECU. Sure Lee can sort you out
  9. Give ya a fiver for it OK a tenna as its been polished now
  10. Good to have another one on the list List updated
  11. That's exactly what I was after!! It only took me 500 odd posts before I noticed that icon! Did wonder how you hadnt seen that
  12. Take the MY11, it has a few improvements
  13. Coincidentally, I sold it to a guy also called Matt, so he bought it with the numberplate as well. I'm not sure if he knows about the forum, but no doubt the car will turn up on "spotted" at some point from any of our members over in Southport, which is where it's gone. You didnt tell him about us
  14. Good to hear you're ok Amy and you have found the passion for cars again. Cant even begin to think how you felt, it was a hell of an ordeal
  15. Please ignore grandad, he's not had his medication today
  16. As the others have said - brushing against bushes will be bad for the paint. I'd rather take the time to clear the bits I park in bit by bit than have to use a polisher now and again just to get rid of the scratches. And yes, old "proper" T-Cut is very bad for Zed paint as it was designed for older oil based paint. New "clearcoat safe" T-Cut isnt anywhere near as strong but I'd still rather use a polish such as Poorboys SSR or Dodo
  17. Over time suspension parts will become warn and the car will sag a little. Shouldnt effect it too much as the front and rear should sag about the same I would guess. Anyway, I find that MOT stations usually point the lights far to near to the ground and needs adjusting up, so thats most likely what has happened in the past and these guys have corrected it. You may still want to move them up more again
  18. Was that a UK car? Never heard of that before If you want some free leather seats (need trimming) then you're more than welcome to mine. I just want shot of them. Up to you to collect em though
  19. US cars get it. Same with the 370z - no fun for us.
  20. GT has leather heated seats Non-GT has cloth seats Simples
  21. You think with the way fuel prices are going you'll have another Lambo? Business must be very good
  22. Bump
  23. Theres no clear cut answer as you can see from this thread, its personal preference. Personally I'd have no problems in taking a child out in a forward facing seat. I'd just put the seat right the way back first.
  24. Can you raise it any more by holding the up switch? If not I beleive that is it at highest it can go. You can reset where it sits I think, but if it doesnt go any higher manually with the switch then this wont make a difference as its already set to max. The only other issue then is if the window is square in the runners, and I dont know how to adjust this, but I am sure you can.
×
×
  • Create New...