Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. Yum For some reason I thought these were discontinued??
  2. I go away for 10 days and this is what happens.................... Cheap, massive wheels. **** me.
  3. Do none of the iPads have USB ports?
  4. Ok, so the consensus is to forget the iPad 1. And then get the 3 if it's. It more than £100 than a 2? So I'm looking at about £400 for a 3? How come they are like £700 on eBay?? We don't need it to be able to connect to 3G as it will never leave the house so will always be on our wifi......
  5. Cheers guys, so what should I be paying for an iPad 3?? Do they all come with the same spec? Eg memory and software etc?
  6. Hi from sunny Portugal So, my Mrs now seems to think that we need an IPad after using one here on holiday, but which one??? We have been using an iPad 1 here and it seems adequate for her needs (bloody Facebook etc) but are the iPad 2 or 3 worth going for instead? What extra features do they have? Any recommended site to get one from? Prices seem all over the place...... Or are any other tablets worth considering?
  7. Is this available to watch on line? I've got tickets to all three England games, which are being sold to one of my 'white' friends...............I bought them ages ago but after the recent Sky video I agreed to flog them. I'd rather sit at home and watch it with my kids. Alive.
  8. I certainly feel that I have an intimate knowledge of Rosie
  9. Oy!!! YNWA
  10. Great cheap mod as the orange strip is
  11. Pretty sure your bumper is a replica........no headlight washers on a uk car means its aftermarket.........
  12. There are two locating holes on the Coupes boot, no holes on the Roadsters boot...............
  13. Yeah defo looks like Chilli....
  14. Sarnie

    ITS ON!!....

    Dear lord..............
  15. I can't believe that this is my old car After all the modifications that have taken place on this car, I can't believe that it still has the same vent trims that I put on it 5 years ago
  16. You can programme the fob the open both doors or just the drivers door......I think you hold down both buttons for a certain amount of seconds to revert back and forth....do a search
  17. You bought RRL at 27p???? Ouch. I bought £100's worth of RRL at 12p and sold them at 21 p and made about £40 after all the fee's Then I tried to withdraw the whole amount (£140 ) and was told that I need to keep £100 in the account to keep it open, so I thought bugger it and spent it all on RRL again (now at 21p) incase it rockets, So I've ended up with less RRL shares at a more expensive price Maybe I should stick to mortgages
  18. Is anyone else following this thread on PH? http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/gassing/to ... journey%2E As a complete trading noob I have no idea what he is actually doing, but it's making interesting reading
  19. Well not really because you said you were wanting the V1 kit and then talked about a lip, which the V1 kit doesn't have Just making sure you actually get what you want rather than what your asking for
  20. Isn't this a MY06 bumper but the lip is MY03?
  21. Sarnie

    ITS ON!!....

  22. Yes, but due to costs I'll be buying just the front lip add on which is pretty close and much much cheaper, especially from traders on here who have test fitted them. But what lip are you talking about as there is no V1 kit lip? Do you mean the USDM lip?
×
×
  • Create New...