Sarnie
Members-
Posts
23,618 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Sarnie
-
I can't get my head around this bit at all. If I bought and sold a car after three years, yes the depreciation may be slightly more than the rent, but I would have the money back from selling the car whereas you would have nothing to show for your three years worth of rent?
-
New Member who would like a little advice please.
Sarnie replied to lcampbell87's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
That car is a GT.........crusie control buttons on the steering wheel.......leather electric seats........6 CD changer (I think the standard HU is a single CD only??) -
New Member who would like a little advice please.
Sarnie replied to lcampbell87's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Easiest way to tell (apart from the seats) would be if you had cruise control buttons on the steering wheel and the BOSE sub behind the drivers seat....... -
New Member who would like a little advice please.
Sarnie replied to lcampbell87's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Why do you think your car is not a GT? -
New Member who would like a little advice please.
Sarnie replied to lcampbell87's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
You need interior shots to see if it's a GT or not...... -
I'd rather wait for 3 years for the car to be affordable to buy, even if you have to take a loan out - at least you have a car at the end of it and don't have to worry about mileage and being hammered for minor damage at hand-in time. I'm looking at cars at the moment and good RS4's (b7 shape) can be had for less than £20K, S4's (b7) and BMW 335i's for £15K. I'd rather gt one of these than splash £10K plus on something I don't even own +1 A year or so ago, i set aside about £10k to get the Mrs a car as she wanted rid of the M3. I very nearly considered putting that down as as deposit and getting a Q7 for about £650 a month. But once I worked out that in three years I would have spent £34k on the car only to then gve it back and have nothing to show for it, I had to slap myself! In the end I bought a decent car outright that was only three years old at the time and not had to pay out £24k in rent. My car is probably only worth half what i paid for it but it's ours to do what we want with.
-
@*!# the bed
-
I posted a thread about these sorts of schemes a few years ago when I was looking at getting some sort of Audi/BMW estate for the family. But, if I'm honest, I just don't 'get' it. I work in Finance so I understand how the contracts work, I'm just yet to see one that I can actually see a benefit to?? From what I can see, they all consist of you driving around in a car you couldn't normally afford to purchase, so you rent it for three years and then give it back........meaning that when you give it back you have nothing to show for it apart from spending over £10k in rent
-
mmmmmm mojito's
-
New Member who would like a little advice please.
Sarnie replied to lcampbell87's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
I've only looked at the first five cars on that link but 3 out of the five are imports and the other two are UK GT cars hence why they have leather. So your car is either an import with leather or is actually a UK GT. We need pictures to confirm.................. -
New Member who would like a little advice please.
Sarnie replied to lcampbell87's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
This was my point. I don't recall non GT cars coming with leather fom the factory. Which means someone has swapped out the seats at some point, which would concern me.........do the 350z seats have airbags in the sides of them? I can't remember.........eg have the seats been replaced because of an accident? May be I'm too suspicious.... -
New Member who would like a little advice please.
Sarnie replied to lcampbell87's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Post the link -
New Member who would like a little advice please.
Sarnie replied to lcampbell87's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Did it come out of the factory like that? -
New Member who would like a little advice please.
Sarnie replied to lcampbell87's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Non GT with leather seats???? Don't be blinded by dealers stock. Keighly Trading Centre now stock Lambo's & ferrari's but probably have the worst reputation known to man! -
This ^. Not sure why anyone would pay a premium for a black GT4??? Because they don't like Yellow I agree thought if I wanted a GT4 I would get a Yellow one, but then if I wanted a Black car I would have a look at GT4's... My point was though, would you pay extra for a kuro GT4 in comparison to standard 05 kuro GT? I wouldn't.
-
This ^. Not sure why anyone would pay a premium for a black GT4???
-
Here is an import pretending to be a GT4; http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-2 ... 2139441939
-
How else to set it up? Easy. Terry should play left centre-back next to Cole like at Chelsea. Jags should play right centre-back and Lescott move to right back getting rid of the ridiculous Johnson. Parker and The Ox in front of the back four. Parker needs more energy next to him and The Ox can play this role. See game against Milan for proof. Attacking midfield 3 of Gerrard, Walcott and Young. Send Milner home to avoid any more embarrassment. Defoe up front. Simples. Do you actually watch football as that one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever read??? Lescott at right back?? (he's left footed) Ox as a defensive midfielder?? (he's a winger who had one decent game in the middle) Defoe as a lone striker?? (The shortest guy in the squad to win balls against 6' defenders on his own?) Nothing like playing people out of position 1 - Best left back of all time? Maldini. Right-footed. To get the best out of Terry he should be on the left. It's a means to accommodate that move. And get rid of idiot boy Johnson. 2 - Who said the Ox was defending? We need pace hence bringing in the Ox, Walcott and Defoe. Wenger doesn't see him as a winger. I see his long-term position as a central player. 3 - Gerd Muller was tall wasn't he? Tevez? Greaves? Pele? All under 5' 9" I'd say. Defoe is a better goal-scorer than Rooney and he doesn't make me feel sick when he talks which helps 1) You really need have a word with your optician if you think Maldini was right footed 2) You said he would be in front of the back four aka defending!! 3) But none of them excelled as lone front men as your suggesting Defoe would. Back to the drawing board or lay off the booze
-
How else to set it up? Easy. Terry should play left centre-back next to Cole like at Chelsea. Jags should play right centre-back and Lescott move to right back getting rid of the ridiculous Johnson. Parker and The Ox in front of the back four. Parker needs more energy next to him and The Ox can play this role. See game against Milan for proof. Attacking midfield 3 of Gerrard, Walcott and Young. Send Milner home to avoid any more embarrassment. Defoe up front. Simples. Do you actually watch football as that one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever read??? Lescott at right back?? (he's left footed) Ox as a defensive midfielder?? (he's a winger who had one decent game in the middle) Defoe as a lone striker?? (The shortest guy in the squad to win balls against 6' defenders on his own?) Nothing like playing people out of position
-
There are a few on PH but all over £10k iirc.....
-
Advice required on two 350z's I've found for sale
Sarnie replied to danhazza's topic in 350Z General
Avoid all three imo. -
Thank f--k for that! Finally, the voice of reason! I wonder how many people here would be so diplomatic is this happened to them! If they enter my house and threaten my family, I'm going to act first and think later, simples. But, to reduce the chance of this happening, my doors are locked! Just because you shouldn't have to lock your doors doesn't suddenly make it the wrong thing to do. Who know's, i could possibly have been the victim of something like this in the past; a scrote could have seen the Lambo on the drive and try his luck to see if my door is open. I want to protect my family and property, therefore my door is locked and said scrote moves on to the next target. Leave my doors open as you suggest we should be able to and now I've a scrote in my house............
-
It's not inviting someone in, it's just bloody common sense. This isn't the 60's any more. Nah your talking bollocks mate. Nope, your the one talking bollocks.