Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. No but that's not why I think it's naff. Even if I had a phd I wouldn't stuff it down people's throat. Stuffing it down people's throat, what an email? Wow. Exactly. Three little letters within an email signature is hardly having a party on someones front lawn with your motor board on your head screaming how much better than everyone else they are....
  2. No but that's not why I think it's naff. Even if I had a phd I wouldn't stuff it down people's throat. . There's a minority of people who slate people who drive expensive cars (Ferrari's etc), calling them ******* and show off's etc. The people who do this are the sort that don't own said cars and never will. Anyone that has spent a decade going through GCSE's, A-Levels, Degree's, Master's and a Doctorate, have earnt the right to flaunt it to all and sundry. There is a difference there. If you drive a nice car then that's good for you/them. It's a sign of success and good taste. But if you stuff the fact you drive a Ferrari down someone's throat then you will come across like a bell end. For most people buying a nice car is above a sign of success etc but for a small minority it's an ego thing. They will bring it up or constantly bang on about it. A lot of my family have these degrees but even they dont do the titles thing. If you have to tell someone you are clever your probably not. I don't doubt these degrees are hard work etc etc but it is in no way a sign of how intelligent a person is. Your argument is completely flawed and entirely based around your own inferiority complex. Your perception is that anyone who puts letters after their name is waving their willy. You state that people with letters after their name are no more intelligent, but again that's YOUR perception. People putting letters after their name doesn't bother me, but then that's because I could letters after my own name, and therefore it doesn't make me feel inferior
  3. No but that's not why I think it's naff. Even if I had a phd I wouldn't stuff it down people's throat. . There's a minority of people who slate people who drive expensive cars (Ferrari's etc), calling them ******* and show off's etc. The people who do this are the sort that don't own said cars and never will. Anyone that has spent a decade going through GCSE's, A-Levels, Degree's, Master's and a Doctorate, have earnt the right to flaunt it to all and sundry.
  4. No but that's not why I think it's naff. Even if I had a phd I wouldn't stuff it down people's throat.
  5. Dblock, do you have letters to put after your name?
  6. Do we guess the price?
  7. haha - It was the Mrs going to work
  8. Non GT £2.49 Silver? 99p
  9. Dent? £3.49
  10. Silver import cloth interior non GT Non Brembo brakes despite the sticker! Chav exhaust £6.5k sounds expensive when there are UK GT cars around for less than £6k
  11. +1 Liam (B+ Science test in Year 9 SATS 1993)
  12. Getting high on your balcony for free?? Sounds awesome!!
  13. That interior offends my eyes
  14. I have one of these I have the JTDM and 600 miles per tank is nice!
  15. You just need to ensure that the price you are given is the TOTAL price and not just the conveyancers fee. The company I use charge about £1,100 all in for a property purchase which is based on an approx legal fee of £599 plus VAT, plus searches, land registry charges and TT fees etc.
  16. RRL £1 a share gravy train, cannot find any info regarding this? 50p if we are lucky down the line, I must be missing something. "I predict £1 some time next year and I will retire at 48 and we'll have a Zed-Range party" From page 25. Having read this thread again, it would suggest that there are a LOT of people a LOT out of pocket currently on RRL............
  17. Some people have never seen the film
  18. Looks pretty standard to me....
  19. Theres probably lots of people on here who jumped on the "RRL £1 a share" gravy train..........
  20. :surrender: :surrender: The main/only giveaway is the fact it's on a 52 plate, UK cars started on 53 plates.......
  21. Has anyone seen the prices of Sag's lately??
  22. 5 years till you stop boring us about BMW's???
  23. Sarnie

    355

    Just don't buy Rosso/Crema :yuck: :yuck:
×
×
  • Create New...