you seem to be in to underlining and crossing out recently
They do them for 2000 yr as well
just had a look, only do up to 17" and not the style I like. as for the underlining etc is down to new tablet,
we're on a large posh residential estate, round the corner from bt's research centre at martlesham. they have trialled stuff in our area in the past. but obviously not this
Manufacturing year was 2003-2006 for the early ones. They didn't change till the later part of 2006. So did you think you has the newer 298bhp car. But its actually the 276bhp car you have. And your also paying the higher tax as it will be post April 06. These things happen and we learn from them, bonus is there are more parts available for the older cars than the newer ones.
I like to visit London, but I couldn't live there. its too crowded. I can be on a dual carriageway and doing 70 in 5 min from leaving my house. being stuck at 30 everywhere with cameras on every corner is not my idea of fun.